| A lovable mistake | Gabriel x OC🕸💖

Not mine OC it's from a request

Request : gaycesar

Sorry if this is published a bit later my brain was so god damn dry ;-;

Rye is female by request okay lets start this.

_________________________________________

~[RyEs PoV]~

I walked down an empty street, all alone.

Well ofcourse you would be alone if you were some freak.

I was part human part alternet, well that happenes when your mother finds an alternet hot and the alternet needed a host so it doesn't die.

Ever since i was born i was called a freak,a monster, a killer.

Yet after all of this i still held my hopes for humanity.

"Maybe just maybe someone will want to be my friend, maybe i will not be so alone."

I though as looked around and found a park beanch and walked towards it so i can sit.

As i sat and though my train of thoughs were inturupted by a faint sound of opera.

I help my guard up praying it isn't another alternet here to kill me.

~[GaBrIeLs PoV]~

I slowly approced Rye knowing full well she was expecting one of my alternets.

I hated her. Why? She wasn't under my control. She liked the mortal kind oh too much.

But i realized if she was part human she chould be a good use of the humanitys downfall, she was closer the human then me and my alternets. I needed her for my grand plan.

As i apporected her and placed my hand on her shoulder wich starteled her.

"Huh? Oh, it's you." Rye said looking at me.

"Now Rye why are you still here all alone?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"It's nothing i just am kinda sad nothing else." She said trying to make her problem seem little.

"Now dear, you can't lie to me, i can see something is troubling you. Now the bigger queston is. What is it?" I said looking at Rye.

"It's nothing, i don't want to talk about it." She said looking at the floor.

"If you say so.." I said looking at her.

"Why are you here anyway? Why aren't you making some people k!ll themselfs or something?" She said with slight anger and annoyment in her voice.

"I just want to chat, is it so wrong to talk to someone?" I said melo-dramaticlly.

"Anywho i though you would like some company, since you are here all alone." I said knowing full well i am not helping her.

She slowly started tearing up and looked at me.

"W-why are you so nice t-to me? I th-though you hated m-me?! God damn it i hated you!" She said in a voice that was trying oh so hard to hide it, it was stuttery and vobly.

"Just because me dear, just because." I said looking away from her.

"Listen, i know what happened to you. Some people might call you a mistake. But you are a lovable mistake. You still have hopes for humanity, and you might be of use." I continue as i looked at the night sky.

"You do not take care of yourself, you have trauma, you are a mess but a lovable mess." I said smiling at her.

"Maybe just one day you will understand." I said getting up.

"Come on, i don't want you getting killed here." I said holding out my hand.

"Maybe you aren't as bad as i though." She said wiping her tears and taking my hand at the same time.

_________________________________________

Sorry this was published a lot later i was out of the country so i didn't have internet to write anything again i am sorry ;-;

Anyways Happy new Year! Lets hope this one isn't gonna be sh!tty like the last one. We chould only hope 😔🙏.

Anywho i hope you guys had a great night / day / noon / afternoon / morning and i hope yall drank some water and ate somethink bye!

Word count: 666