Chapter 2- Mall Rats

God, what Stiles wouldn't give to be able to sleep in sometimes

"Stiles, are you getting that!?" Rory yelled from the bathroom, where she was currently in the shower.

Loud, constant knocking could be heard from the front door, making the younger twin huff, getting out of bed, and practically slamming her bedroom door open.

She walked downstairs, heading towards the front door, cracking her fingers as she did so.

Stiles opened the door, surprise filling her eyes. Max and El were stood there. Together.

"What...?" The Harrington girl couldn't even form any words, before the red-head had already walked into the house, El following, after hugging Stiles.

Stiles raised a brow, nodding sarcastically. "Oh, no, please come in, by all means." She moved her hand around, shutting the door.

Rory came downstairs, stopping in her tracks when she saw Max and El. Together. Making her extremely confused.

"Uh, what... what are you two doing here?" She looked in between them, drying her hair with a towel.

The red-head smiled, gesturing to El. "Mike lied to her. So, we're going to the mall. Wanna come?" She then looked at Stiles. "Oh, you're coming too."

The brunette raised a brow, chuckling slightly. "Says who?"

"Me. Now go get dressed, asshole." The Mayfield girl pointed to the stairs, gesturing for her to move.

Stiles looked at her, mouth slightly open, before shaking her head, huffing as she walked up the stairs, mumbling to herself.

The girl walked into her room, grabbing a grey t-shirt, quickly taking off the baggy shirt she wore to bed, before putting it on.

She then grabbed a pair of black jean shorts, that reach her knees, putting them on. She then put on her dark blue vans.

Before the Harrington girl left the room, she put on some cologne. The brunette then walked down the stairs and over to the three girls.

Rory was already dressed, having gotten dressed as soon as she got out of the shower.

"Okay, come on. Before I change my mind." Stiles huffed, moving towards the front door, opening it.

The other three walked out, the brunette locking the door behind her, following after them.

El smiled at Stiles, grabbing her hand, making the taller girl chuckle, squeezing her hand in return.

"You smell nice." The Hopper girl complimented.

The Harrington girl nodded. "Thank you. It's my cologne."

Rory walked next to her sister, sniffing slightly, nodding in satisfaction. "It's nice. Is that a new one?"