Chapter 17- Papa

Stiles gasped as she opened her eyes, expecting to be at the Munson trailer, with the others

But she wasn't.

The Harrington girl panted as she looked around, the girl currently being in a dark void. The room was just empty. Nothing was there.

Stiles looked around, running a hand through her hair, internally panicking. "Shit. No, no, no. Oh fuck."

Then suddenly, she felt a shiver go down her spine, a wave of fear washing over her body, making her tense, bringing a hand up to her neck, feeling the goosebumps.

A shadow then loomed over her, making her swallow thickly, already knowing what it was.

"Hello, Stiles."

The girl instantly whipped around, seeing the evil creature of Vecna, causing her to tense, quickly taking a step back, stumbling slightly as he began to walk around her in a circle.

Vecna gave a dark look, watching her like a killer stalking their prey. "I've been waiting for you, Stiles. All the pain and darkness inside of you. You still have some of the Mind Flayer in you. I can feel it."

The Harrington girl flinched at the name, swallowing, trying to stay calm. "What do you want?"

The creature just tilted his head, moving towards her, making her quickly step back. "I want to give you more..."

Stiles's breathing picked up, the girl quickly moving back, shaking her head as he got closer. "No. No, no, no. Stay the hell away from me."

"The Void is in you Stiles. I gave it to you, but you got rid of it. Now, I'm going to give it back." Vecna glared darkly at the brunette, moving further.

The girl moved back, clenching her jaw, before her back hit a wall, making her unable to move any further. "No. No. Stay away!"

Vecna stopped directly in front of her, staring into her eyes. "You can pretend to be strong... but you're weak. Just like Maxine was."

Stiles paused at that, not sure what came over her, but she glared at him, sending a punch to his face, making him stumble backwards.

The creature simply chuckled, nodding in her direction. "There she is! That's Void Stiles. It felt good didn't it?"

The Harrington girl just punched him again, making him grunt, stumbling back more. "Keep her name out of your mouth. Asshole."

Vecna stood up straight, giving a dark smile, before sending the girl flying back, her body instantly colliding with a couple pieces of metal, considering their surroundings had changed to a warehouse, making her groan in pain, coughing slightly.

She rolled over onto her stomach, only to get thrown into a pile of wood, a wooden plank scrapping her side, causing her to wince, blood starting to appear.