Chapter 9- The Aftermath

One Month Later

One Month Later

Stiles was currently sat on the end of her bed, holding her black tie in her hands.

It was almost time for Rory's funeral, and the younger twin was dreading it. She didn't want to go, because she was in too much pain.

But... she had to. Rory was her twin, and still is. She needed to be there to say goodbye.

A knock on the Harrington girls door snapped her out of her thoughts, making her turn to see Steve standing there, him also in a black suit.

"Hey." The older boy said in a soft voice, smiling gently at the girl.

Stiles smiled slightly, though it not reaching her eyes. "Hey."

Steve looked down at the tie in her hand, before moving forward. "Need some help?"

The younger girl sighed, nodding as she stood up. "Yeah."

The taller boy grabbed the tie, wrapping it around the girls neck, before starting to tie it.

It was quiet for a moment, the older boy hesitating before speaking. "...How are you doing?"

Stiles instantly tensed up. She hated that question with a burning passion, but sighed. "I don't know."

Steve nodded softly, understanding, not pushing any further. He finished her tie, hesitating, before gently squeezing the girls shoulder, quickly letting go.

Over the last month... the Harrington girls physical contact had gotten worse. She only let's El touch her now.

However, Max was persistent in not letting Stiles push her away... so, the red-head is also still allowed to touch her.

Barely.

"Look, if you don't want to go... she wouldn't hate you." The older boy frowned slightly, talking about Rory.

That was another thing Stiles didn't like. She didn't want to hear or say her twins name. It hurt to much.

The younger twin breathed shakily, before nodding. "I know. But... I- I have to do this."

Steve sighed quietly, but nodded nonetheless. "Okay. If you want to leave... you can. No one will blame you." He smiled softly, keeping his voice as gentle as possible.

"I know." The younger brunette smiled back, although it was barely noticeable.

A couple minutes later, the two leave the bedroom, before leaving the house.

~~~🎆🎮🛹🛡🎆~~~

To say that Stiles was on the verge of a panic attack, would be the understatement of the century.

The Harrington girl was currently sat next to Steve in the church. Nearly all of Hawkins came to Rory's funeral, the girl being known and loved by basically everyone.