Chapter 6- E Pluribus Unum

The teens all stood in a circle, looking around, seeing the lights flickering

Will and Stiles shared a look of fear, both feeling the back of their necks, feelings those same goosebumps.

"He's here." The Byers boy spoke, making everyone suck in a breath.

They all quickly began walking towards where the elevator was, ignoring the woman at the front desk as she yelled at them. "Hey, hey, hey! Two at a time!"

Stiles quickly pressed the button, waiting for the elevator to open, but it wasn't working, making the girl huff in annoyance.

She hit her hand against it. "Of course it doesn't work. Should've seen that one coming." She mumbled.

Mike looked around slightly, seeing the door to the stairs, gesturing to them. "Stairs."

The teens quickly went through the door, rushing up the stairs, running down the hall when they reached the right floor.

They all instantly saw Jonathan, the boy trying to forcefully open a door with a small metal oxygen tank.

El quickly ran over, the others behind her as she quickly slammed the door open with her powers, causing the creature that was in the room, turn around and roar at them.

"Jesus!" The Wheeler boy exclaimed, looking horrified.

Max and Rory stared with wide eyes, mouths open slightly. "What the f-"

The two were cut off by the Mind Flayer roaring, charging towards them, although not getting far, as El threw it at a wall.

Then she directed it towards the opposite wall, yelling as she did, the Mind Flayer wailing in pain.

The Hopper girl then threw the creature into the ceiling above, making it shriek, then hitting it against the ground.

The creature got up, roaring as it advanced towards the girl, although she quickly threw up her arms, sending the creature directly out of the window, the glass instantly smashing, falling all the way down to the hard concrete bellow.

El quickly turns to Jonathan, gesturing for him to help the Wheeler girl. "Go!"

"Nancy!" The oldest Byers ran over to her, the younger teens all rushing off down the hall.

The Hopper girl pushed open the double doors as they got to the entrance of the hospital, instantly coming to a stop, holding her arms out in front of everyone, stopping them in their tracks, the older teens now being with them.

Max instantly gripped onto Stiles's forearm, the taller girl not tensing this time, instead just gently grabbing the red-heads hand, squeezing it lightly.

The group all watched as the creature started to disintegrate, it squelching as it moved over to the storm drain.

The Harrington girl grimaced, making a face. "That's disgusting."