Chapter 10- The Hellfire Club

Stiles always liked the stars

Stiles always liked the stars. They had many different stories in them, and overall just calming to look at.

So, here she was, just outside, watching the stars. She used to always sit outside at 2:00am with Rory and watch the stars.

It was their thing.

A twin thing.

A few moments went by, before the door of the trailer opened, the Harrington girl already knowing who it was.

The red-head gently wrapped her arms around Stiles from behind, making the girl instantly tense up, still not liking physical contact.

It had gotten worse over the year since what happened at the mall. And it's worse because El, her best friend, sister and comfort person wasn't here to help her.

Max sighed softly, gently kissing the taller girls shoulder, rubbing her stomach with her hand. "Please don't pull away." Her voice was soft, only being like this with Stiles.

Around three months ago, Stiles had tried to break up with Max (which obviously didn't go her way) and after that she became more distant.

But, the Mayfield girl, like she promised, didn't let the brunette push her away, knowing that if she let her go... Stiles would break. And she couldn't let that happen.

So, this is led to now. Max was extremely patient with the girl, and didn't push her, but also made sure she talked to her (which sometimes would end up with Stiles punching a wall, or breaking something) but she slowly talked. Even if it wasn't much.

Stiles breathed deeply, before slowly relaxing, though not fully. "I didn't wake you, did I?"

"No." The red-head mumbled, shaking her head. "I couldn't feel you."

The taller girl frowned slightly. "Sorry."

Max shook her head, kissing the brunettes neck. "It's okay. Don't apologise, James."

The two just stayed in silence for a moment, before Stiles breathed deeply. "You should go inside. It's cold."

The Mayfield girl huffed. "Not without you. I'm not leaving you out here by yourself."

The brunette playfully rolled her eyes, turning around. She gently moved the hair out of the shorter girls face, tucking it behind her ear. "I don't want you to catch a cold."

Max leaned into the girls touch, not getting it as often as she'd like, smiling softly. "I won't catch a cold, James."

Stiles just sighed, shaking her head. "You're so stubborn."

The red-head chuckled quietly. "Look whose talking."

The Harrington girl just raised her hands up in surrender, smiling. A real smile, that only Max gets these days. "Okay. Whatever. We'll both go in then."