Chapter 18- The Piggyback

It was now nighfall, and the four were all walking around on different levels of the house, searching for any signs of Vecna, they also took off their shoes so that it would be more quiet, and were using note pads to talk to each other

Max was in the attic (much to Stiles's dismay) Stiles was on the floor below, while the Sinclair's were on the bottom floor.

The Harrington girl just pursed her lips, looking around, swirling her baseball ball, looking all around.

Stiles pursed her lips in thought, swallowing thickly, not knowing how this was gonna end, and if they were gonna survive this time.

But, she had this constant, overwhelming, crushing fear that something terrible was going to happen.

And it wouldn't go away.

Just as the girl looked around, she flinched at the sudden contact with her shoulder, quickly spinning around.

To her relief, it was just Lucas, the boy holding up his note pad, showing her what was on it.

'We found him'

The Harrington girl gave a look, nodding slightly.

The two then made their way downstairs, heading into the living room were the other two girls were.

When they both walked in, they saw Erica's lamp, it being on the coffee table in the middle of the room, glowing brightly.

Max walked forward slightly, her lamp instantly glowing, buzzing loudly as it did so, making the girl turn towards the other three.

Stiles and Lucas shared a look, before Erica took the cap off her pen, beginning to write on her note pad.

After a moment, the girl looked towards the two, showing them the note pad. 'Phase one?'

Lucas only looked at the Harrington girl, giving her a look, raising a brow, making her look over at Max.

The brunette raised a brow, making sure the girl wanted to do this, wanting to make sure she was ready.

The Mayfield girl smiled softly at the girls need of conformation, nodding slightly.

The taller girl smiled slightly, before turning back to the younger girl, giving a firm nod.

That was all the youngest Sinclair needed, the girl quickly running out of the room, towards the front door of the house, opening it.

The girl ran down the path, quickly crossing the street, making her way over to the playground on the patch of grass.

She climbed up the rocketship, sitting down, before beginning to signal to the team in the Upside Down, letting them know they're ready for phase one.

~~~🌌🛹🛡🥃🌌~~~