cuddle monster

A few days past and oddly more and more people seemed to come making seek very tired and stressed when they came to cuddle with you, you happily cuddled with them and you comforted them as they told you about their day.

You were desperately trying to find a good way help them destress as they came in to the room each and you thought about your previous relationships and what you did when they were stressed. cuddling and kissing mosty but you already tried that you even listened as they told you about their day. then it hit you..

Sex.

Sex was a great stress relief.

Eheheheh smut chapter
Also yes sex is Proven to relief stress and masterbastion as well if you wanted to know

A few hours later you were nervously waiting for seek to get back you couldn't believe you were about to ask for it.

Seek walked in as you were nervously fidgeting with your hands it asked if you were okay you quickly answered yes and continued nervously fidgeting you didn't notice you zoned out until they kissed you and asked "everything alright, darling?"

"Um I wanna ask you something seek" you replied anxiously trying not to look them in the eye they said that you can ask/tell them anything and you got straight to the point you explained after that it was a great stress relief seek stared at you as they said okay and told you to get undressed you stared at them as you didn't expect that answer out of them but you still listened.

You felt the cold on your exposed body parts and shivered feeling kind of humiliated you didn't really show yourself out to the world often. You were lost in thoughts when you felt something long and slippery sliding on your collar bone. you didn't question it you already knew that seek had a pretty long tongue. It went down more and you felt a hand on your penis you looked down it was seek of course.

Seek pushed their body against yours for a better angle. "Good boy." They said praising the other as they put their fingers in your mouth for you to not say anything.

They started stroking your member as their tongue pushed your head to face them giving direct eye contact. You tried stop them and exclamed that you wanted for them to relief stress but you didn't get to finish your sentence "it's a stress relief to see you all mine" seek said while they continued to stroke your dick. you felt something rubing against your ass, it felt like a huge cock sliding against your ass as your butthole was get tighter.

"Why so tight love?~" seek said Teasingly as they lifted one of your legs and put their tip against your entrance. You started softening up as the tip slowly entered your ass touching your delicate bits as your ass seemed to absorb their dick getting you used to the feeling of something being inside of you.

Their tongue was french kissing you while they thrusted inside. "You're doing so well" they said pulling their tongue out as you moaned to the pounding.

"I'm so close" you said satisfied seek smirked and stopped pounding you, you were about to say something when they sat on the bed and turned you around "beg for it; and maybe I'll let you cum."
————————————————————————————————

Your such a good pet waiting for me to write the next part.

And ty to my friend banshee for giving me head in doors :)

Words:599