beg.

You begged for it like the whore you are. seek moved over to the drawers and got a flashlight you stared at them confused.

"Turn around love" seek said "why?" You asked before stopping yourself. seek looked in ypur eyes while their gloming eyes stared at you. You Immediately started turning around somewhat scared of what seek had in mind.

You stopped in your tracks when seek slapped your ass, you whimpered in pain and lost your balance abit, you barely got up before you felt seek stretching you out with their fingers. You moaned to the Motions made by the fingers of your lover as you barely managed to balance.

Seek took their fingers out of your ass. They gently started putting something inside of you, then it hit you.

It was the flashlight.

You felt it going deeper inside of you and your cock fully erect. You felt seek's other hand slowly coming up to your pussy.

(y/n is intersex yall lmao)

Their one of their fingers slowly entered your clit searching for the best outer spot, they put another finger in after finding your sensitive spots. They started fingering you as most of the flashlight filled the space in your asshole.

You moanned as you were being fingered with such accuracy that you twitched each time they went over your delicate bits. You didn't notice that seek was underneath you until they licked the in-between of your two flaps.

They stopped fingering you as their tongue slipped in-between your flaps. They went deeper each second, searching for your g-spot. Their tongue made a pulsing vibration inside of you.

You felt them go over your g-spot and moaned out "Mmm~ please" seek moved their tongue around you until you moaned again leting them know they found the spot. they swirled their tongue around more making your legs shake uncontrollably from the pleasure.

Their tongue licked your insides out Teasingly not hitting your g-spot. After They hit it one last time you came into their tongue seek could feel it dripping in to their mouth.

They quickly pulled their tongue out of you. You lost balance and fell. You felt seek's eyes on you. You tried asking what's wrong but they just pointed at your ass. You realised that the flashlight as still in there.

"Can I, Hun?" Seek asked like they didn't just full on fuck you. you nodded, you felt it coming out of your hole it's size being stuck there.

"I love you so much." seek said happily "now lets get you cleaned up love." They started picking up your clothes. You went to try help them but your legs felt very sore you could barely balance. You ended up Falling, you struggled to get back up "woah woah hun! Let me help" seek said as it picked you up and placed you on the bed with your clothes. You put your clothes on struggling to put your pants on seek ended helping you put them on.

They turned the lights off and came to cuddle with you.

————————————————————————————————

Someone begged me to make this so if you're that person
Hi your a HUGE bottom. Lol

Sorry it's short by the way.

Words:543