Five

Once I woke up and noticed that my niece had already woken up. I stretched out and looked around dazed. Then a smile creeped onto my face. It's going to be a good day. I got dressed and brushed my teeth quickly. Before getting all of my things packed up and ready in my jeep. My mother kept asking what my rush was since I'm sure she thought I was staying to help with the kids. Which I didn't feel like volunteering all that.

"You should let her stay here." My dad said as I got Dottie loaded up into the car.

"Dad. She has a home with me and although loves it here. It's also not her home." He gave me a disappointed look. "You act like you don't ever get to see her. You literally come still her from my house while I'm at work."

"I know, but she's just such a good girl." He said before giving his final loves to her. "Alright, I guess you can go. I'm sure you guy is waiting." I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "You never hurry to pack your things up the day after Christmas. You usually aren't out of here until its dark out. Go enjoy yourself." He gave me a wink and I got into my car quickly. Apparently I don't hide things well at all.

Once we were home and I got everything unpack from the car. I put everything away and took a quick shower. I slipped on one of my tops that gave a good view of my cleavage. Just to stir him up a bit. Then a pair of black jeans with my biker boots. I decided to straighten my hair and went with a more natural look on my makeup. I never did to much but, I didn't feel like I need a lot of makeup today. I packed a little extra food for Dottie and one of her bowls. Jason sent his address to me a while ago and I got my stuff packed in the car along with the pup. We headed out after I got everything locked back up and headed his way.

It's a part of town I haven't really been in before. Well because its a bit more rural and out of the way of the city. Once I pulled down the street siri told me to turn down a dirt road. I could see a house in the distance but, good hell. This is pretty far out here. We drove as the house got bigger and bigger. Shit that's unexpected. In the back there was a barn where you could see some horses. I didn't picture this at all. The house was gorgeous with dark wood and a wrap around porch.

I put the car in park and hoped out and let Dottie jump out my way. She went wild sniffing out the new area. "Hello gorgeous." I heard from towards the house. I turned to see him leaning on one of the poles to the long walk way. He wore a sweater with a pair of jeans along with a pair of work boots.

"This is not what I imagined you would live in." I said looking around and heading towards the stairs.

"Oh really." He said and stood up straight. "Were you expecting a loft or something?" I shamefully nodded as I reached the step below the one he stood on.

"Kind of yeah. But this doesn't disappoint at all." I said before he leaned down and pecked me on the lips. His eyes flicked behind me.

"Dottie thinks so too." He laughed as I turned and looked. She was running back and forth on the fence line running with the horses.

"She won't get hurt will she?" I asked and he hugged me from behind.

"She'll be fine. A dog like her was made for a home like this. She's just following her instincts." He breathed in as nose grazed my ear. "You smell delicious."

"Thank you." My friend Olivia gave me this new perfume that was more of a pheromone. She said the men love it. Apparently it's true.

"Come inside Dottie!" Jason called out and she listened. Which was weird. She never listened to knew people. "Please come inside. Lets get you warm." He grabbed my hand and let me through the front door. I was met with the scent of leather and hardwood. It was homie feeling and I found that surprising. He held the door open for Dottie to run in and I took the towel from my bag and dried her a bit. There was a lot nicer things in this house that I didn't want her to ruin. "You don't have to wipe her down. She's a dog. Let her live."