deux

Reyna walked out of the boarding house and to her car, it took her about five minutes to get to the Grill, once she parked she cut her car off and double-checked her hair and make-up in the rearview mirror then she stepped out of her black BMW convertible.

She pushed the doors to the grill open and struts in like she owned the place, the way she walked into most places, she saw Damon, sitting with Stefan, Elena, and two other girls and is really hoping that Stefan hadn't told Damon about her yet, be...

She pushed the doors to the grill open and struts in like she owned the place, the way she walked into most places, she saw Damon, sitting with Stefan, Elena, and two other girls and is really hoping that Stefan hadn't told Damon about her yet, because that would take the fun out of what she was about to do.

She made her way towards the group with a smirk on her face and slipped into the empty seat beside Damon, then she snatched the glass of bourbon right out of his hand and took a sip of it.

Damon rolled his eyes and turned to his right about to say something, but then it registered who was sitting beside him, and his eyes widened "Reyna?"

The redhead smirked at him, "in the flesh little brother... I am really glad Stef didn't tell you about me yet because that would have ruined the fun of that little stunt."

Caroline, one of the two girls that Reyna didn't know, looked between the two confused, "wait I'm confused who are you?"

Reyna smiled at the blonde, "I'm Reyna Salvatore, Damon and Stefan are my little brothers."

Caroline still looked confused, "but they've never mentioned you before."

Reyna shrugged at the girl, "That's because up until today they both thought I was dead... So that is most likely why blondie... Can I get some names? I only know Elena, Damon, and Stefan... I met Elena at the Boarding House earlier, that's how I know hers."

Caroline smiled at Reyna, "I'm Caroline."

The dark-skinned girl, Bonnie, gave the newest Salvatore in town a weary smile, "Bonnie Bennett."

Reyna just smiled at the young witch, "you're one of Emily's descendants... Emily and I were very good friends," then she looked back at Caroline, "what's your last name?"

"Forbes, Caroline Forbes."

Rey nodded at her with a smirk on her face "ahhhh you are one of William's descendants my father tried to arrange a marriage between me and William, but I wasn't interested, so I got out of it."

Damon laughed, giving his sister a look he would never admit it, but he was always a little jealous that Rey could always get what she wanted from their father. "Rey could talk her way out of anything if she didn't want to do it, especially with our father."

Rey shrugged at his statement it was true, being his only daughter their father often doted on Reyna "back in the day I was a big-time daddy's girl... All I had to do was bat my eyes at him, and he would do whatever I wanted... had him wrapped around my finger, being the firstborn and the only girl did have its advantages."