quatre

They all just stared at her statement-making Rey shrug again "what? It's true."

Rose was the one to speak "And you are disrespecting one of the oldest vampires ever why?"

Rey just gave her a mischievous grin "because I can and there is not a damn thing he can do about it because he knows that his brother would literally kill him if he laid a hand on me. I am literally untouchable and everybody, well not everybody but almost everybody knows that... Like they know who is coming after them if they touch me in any way and it's not just one person they have to worry about it's three... three very old and pissed off vampires... God, I love my life."

After the little display of power that Rey gave to Rose and Trevor, Elena was back to asking questions, "why am I here?"

Rose just rolled her eyes "You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them."

But if there is one thing that Elena is it's persistent "why won't you?"

"There's another one." Rose once again brushed her off.

Elena rolled her eyes and gave in, well sort of "You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me."

Rose just shrugged at her "I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service."

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena questions.

"Two points to the eavesdropper," Rose tells her sarcastically.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena once again asks another question.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals," Rose tells her, Rey decided to keep her mouth shut for a bit and see where this goes because she was growing rather bored with the whole situation.

Elena gave Rose a look "What do you mean the originals?"

Rose was starting to get annoyed with all of the questions "again with the questions, haven't the Salvatore's been teaching you, your vampire history?"

Elena looked at her intrigued at the mention of Rey's brothers "so you know Stefan and Damon?"

"I know of them." Rose corrects then continues, "A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though, but I digress."

"Who are the originals?" Elena asked again, Rey just smirked and said nothing as Rose explained it to her.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years. We're tired, we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."

"But why me?"

"Because you're a Petrova Doppelgänger. You're the key to breaking the curse." Rose tells her.

"The curse? The sun and the moon curse?" the doppelganger questioned.

Rey had to hold in a snort of laughter that so desperately wanted to come out because she already knew the truth, that the sun and moon curse was fake.

Rose looked at Elena "oh, you do know your history." she seemed a little surprised at that.

"What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse." Elena questioned.

That was when Rey inserted herself into the conversation with a smirk on her face "no sweetie, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it."

Elena looked at the female Salvatore "the sacrifice?"

Rey nodded at her, still smirking. "Yes, the sacrifice, the blood of the doppelgänger. You're the doppelgänger. Which means, to break the curse, you're the one who has to die." Rey gave Rose a smug look that said 'I know something that you don't'