trios

After all the planning was finished and everyone had dispersed to do their own things until the party, Rey finally got a few minutes alone and which meant she could use that time to call and inform Nik what she had learned thus far, so she dialed his number and the line rang twice before he answered, "Hello love."

Rey smirked, "Hey Nik, I have some information that I know you will like." and of course, that got his attention just like she knew it would.

"Hmmm, and what would that be, my love?"

The smirk didn't fall from her face, "Katerina is here in Mystic Falls... The moonstone is also here and by the end of the night, it will be locked up in a tomb with Katerina... I'll make sure of that myself."

Rey could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke, "my, my sweetheart, you have been busy."

She shrugged even though he couldn't see it "well I'm only doing what I was tasked to do, and I'm kinda enjoying playing both sides, it's kinda exciting... I have to go get ready. There is a masquerade ball tonight."

"Alright my love, I will talk to you soon and hopefully see you soon as well."

The red-haired vampire could help the smile that slipped on her face, "I know I hope so too, love you."

"Love you too, Rey." She hung up the phone and made her way over to her closet and went through it trying to find something to wear to the party, but she couldn't find anything 'ugh, where's Bex to go shopping with me when I need her? Oh yeah, that's right Nik has her daggered in a box somewhere since I can't have my sister, yeah I think of Bex as my sister, I'll take the next best thing and I decided that to call Caroline who I have a feeling I'm going to get along really well with she reminds me of Bex in some ways.'

"Hello?"

"Hey, Caroline."

The blonde sounded surprised, "Reyna hi what can I do for you? And how did you get my number?"

Rey got straight to the point, "you want to help me pick out a dress for tonight? And I got it off of Stefan's phone."

The blonde perked up at the mention of going shopping, "sure, I'll meet you at the dress shop in town? Okay, cool, I was just curious."

Reyna smiled at the girl even if Caroline couldn't see it, "That would be great, thanks so much."

"No problem, see you in a bit." They hung up and Rey made her way to her car to meet Caroline at the dress shop that the blonde mentioned. Rey noticed the girl standing outside when she pulled up to the shop.

She parked her car and got out and walked up to the blonde who smiled at the redhead, "couldn't find a dress for tonight?"

Rey shook her head, "Nope, and dress shopping is never fun to do alone."

The duo walk into the shop and start looking at dresses and after about an hour of searching they find the perfect dress for Rey, it's short, black, and lacey and with just one look at it Rey knew it was perfect. So they got the dress and Rey headed back home to start getting ready for the masquerade ball.

Once she got dressed and everything ready, Rey decided to snap a picture of her ensemble for tonight and send it to Nik, to show it off since he can't be there to actually see her in it.

Not even two minutes after Rey hit send on the picture her phone rang making her smirk "hey Nik."

"Hello, my love."

"What do you think of my dress for the masquerade party?"

"You look stunning... absolutely gorgeous but that's nothing new, my love, you will be without a doubt the most beautiful woman at the party tonight. I just wish I could be there to see you in person."

The Eldest Salvatore SLOW UPDATES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें