neuf

Rey just got back to Mystic Falls, and just learned that her baby brother got himself stuck in the tomb with Katherine, and she knows that can't be good for her because the female Salvatore knew that Katherine would try her best to convince Stefan not to trust her which is the exact opposite of what she needs right now. Rey rolled her eyes, 'I need them to trust me if I am going to keep Elena safe until Nik gets here. Ugh, this is turning out to be more tedious than I originally thought it would be.'

The little Bennett Witch has the moonstone, thinking they can despell it because Elijah compelled that Slater guy to tell Rose that and Damon told Stefan and Elena. But Rey knows that is complete and utter crap and that you can't despell the moonstone, not that Bonnie would know how even if you could, she's still a newbie witch.

Reyna decided to stop by the tomb and see how her brother was doing in there with the vampire doppelgänger "Hey baby bro, how are you doing in there?"

He gave his older sister a look, "oh you know I'll live Rey." But there was an edge to his voice and Rey caught it.

She smirked at the youngest Salvatore, "ohhh Steffy why so cold?"

He raises an eyebrow at her as if to say, 'really?' "Oh you know, just my sister is apparently sleeping with the guy that wants to sacrifice my girlfriend"

Rey let out a huff and rolled her eyes, she really tried to do this the easy way, but apparently, that was too much to ask for "I tried to play nice Steffy, I really did, but the little doppelslut in there with you had to go and ruin it... you want the truth? Fine. Klaus is real, and he knows about your doppelgänger, and he is coming for her, there is no stopping it, changing it, or slowing it down it's only a matter of time and if she keeps trying to get herself killed before the time is right, I will take and tuck her away somewhere safe that you will never find her and keep her there until it's time... That is the honest truth, Stefan." Rey figured screw it since they already knew about her and Klaus, Rey smirked again "oh and just to keep the record straight here I'm not just sleeping with him, I'm married to him." With that, Rey walked away from the tomb, not giving her brother a chance to say anything.

She pulled her phone and called Klaus, "So my cover is completely blown."

"It's okay Rey"

She let out a sigh, "I tried to keep my cover, Nik, I really did, but your vampire doppleslut ruined it."

"I know that you tried my love, and it's okay."

She sighed again "so since my cover was already blown, since they don't trust me now because of Katerina, I straight out told Stefan that if Elena keeps trying to get herself killed, I am going to tuck her away somewhere safe where they won't find her until it's time for the sacrifice"

"Ohhh well, it seems even though your cover is blown you still have a handle on the situation, my love."

"Well, I do for now, at least, and I still don't know the extent of what Elijah has planned, so that is a rather large kink that I still need to work out."

"And I know you will, my love because you don't give up and that is one of the many things that I love about you."

Rey can't help the smile that slips onto her face, talking to him always makes her feel better, "I love you too, Nik."

"Now when I first come to town I won't be in my own body for a while you know to throw them off... any suggestions on who I should use?"

Rey smirked she knew the perfect person for him to use "of course you love that trick, the best option for that would be Alaric Saltzman, he's the local History teacher/vampire hunter, and he's dating Elena's aunt, so he's close to your doppelgänger."

"Very well, my love."

"I have to go now, but I'll call you later, Nik."

"All right then, my love." Then she hung up the phone.

Rey sighed in annoyance and pinched the bridge of her nose, she really tried, so hard to do this the easy way where they didn't know that she was playing them but of course just when things were really playing in her favor something had to happen, and Katherine freaking Pierce just had to go and ruin that, Rey smirked and headed over to Elena's house.

The female Salvatore planned to have a little chat with the human doppelgänger, and of course, back before they didn't trust her, Elena had invited her into her house, Elena was very surprised with Reyna knocked on her door, Rey gave her a smirk "Hi, there."

"Reyna... what are you doing here?" Rey could hear the tenseness in her voice and rolled her eyes, she wasn't going to hurt her.

"Relax would you, I'm not going to hurt you... I'm just here to warn you once. Stop trying to get yourself killed."

Elena just gave her a look, "If I don't try, then Klaus kills everyone that I love."

Rey smirked at the girl as she spoke "not quite sweetheart, the thing that stands in the way of him killing everyone you love is me... so, listen to me and your loved ones will be just fine."

The doppelgänger gave her a surprised a look, "what?"

Rey's smirk widened "well Klaus and I are close, if I tell him to spare your loved ones then well, he is more inclined to listen to me" 'well that's a lie, but she doesn't need to know that though.'

The doppelgänger looked at her warily, "and what do you mean by close?"

Reyna gave her a mischievous grin "Well he was the one who turned me, and Katherine wasn't lying for once, I am sleeping with him... I mean, we are married, so it's pretty self-explanatory but just know that the one thing Katherine will tell you the truth about is Klaus, she is terrified of him... and I don't blame her though if I weren't me, I would be afraid of him too, but I'm me and have nothing to worry about on that front."

***

I kind of want to have Klaus find a way to make Reyna an Original, I just think that would be cute. It would be like his way of protecting her from everything.