dix

Elena looked at her wide-eyed, that definitely was not what she was expecting Rey to say "what?"

Rey shrugged unbothered by the look on her face "yep like I said, he's my husband, which is also how I know Elijah but that's beside the point, that doesn't matter right now. I came over here for a reason and that is to tell you... Stop trying to get yourself killed and it will work out the way it's supposed to. But I'll tell you what I told Stefan when I stopped in to see him before coming here. Klaus is real, and he knows about you and he is coming for you, there is no stopping it, changing it, or slowing it down it's only a matter of time and if you keep trying to get yourself killed before the time is right, I will take and tuck you away somewhere safe where your friends will never find you and keep you there until it's time.... well, I revised it a bit, but you get the gist of it."

Rey winked at her, and a look of understanding fell on the doppelganger's face "that's why at Slater's you said the safest place I could be is by your side."

Rey smirked at her "exactly because hurting me is like you're signing your own death warrant... it's as simple as that, and almost everybody knows it and if they don't then they learn it very quickly." Rey left her with that little piece of information.

Rey's phone rang after she walked out of the house, she answered it without even looking at the ID expecting it to be her husband "Hello?"

"Hello, Reyna." She was surprised to hear one of Nik's witches.

"Maddox, what is it? Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong, but Klaus is busy getting things ready for his arrival in Mystic Falls which is why he had me call instead of doing it himself, but he wants you to meet me at the address I'm going to text you. Greta and I will explain the rest once you get here."

Rey shrugged 'Well if Nik wants me to be there with both of his inner circle witches, then it must be important.' "okay then just send me the address, and I'll be there as soon as I can be" Rey hung up the phone, and not a second later a text comes in with the address, and the address was just outside of Mystic Falls. Rey smiled, she knew that if Klaus had his two most trusted witches this close, he was almost ready.

Rey used her vampire speed and was outside the address within a few seconds, she walked into the building, and Greta smiled at her "hey Reyna."

Reyna smiled back at the witch "Hi, Greta... it's good to see you."

The witch nodded "now Klaus wanted to be here for this, but his preparation for coming to Mystic Falls took a little longer than expected, so he sent Maddox and I ahead to do it."

Rey looked at her curiously, "and what exactly is it?"

Maddox walked over to the two girls "all we know is that Klaus found a way to protect you... he said that you would understand what that meant."

A smile slipped onto Rey's face at his words 'Nik finally found a way to do it we talked about it for a while but didn't know if it was possible, but Nik found a way. He must have gotten ahold of his mother's grimoire it's the only way he could have found the spell.' See Klaus wanted to have the spell reworked a bit, so that it could be used to turn Reyna into an Original but not like him and his siblings, he wanted to find something even rarer than white oak to use for Reyna, and I mean like so rare that very few people even knew that it even existed and that means that she would be uncompellable and next to nothing could kill her.

Rey nodded at him, "yeah I know exactly what he means."

Greta nodded, "so you understand what must be done?"

Reyna smiled at her "yes Greta, I know, did he find the tree he was looking for?"

The witch smiled back and nodded, "he did." Greta showed her a stake with a purple tint to it "there is only one tree in the world you can get this from, and Klaus has had the tree cloaked with a powerful cloaking spell, it's hidden from the world now. It's called the purple oak tree; the wood isn't really purple, but as you can see, it has a bit of purple tent to it."

Rey gave the witch a nod "okay then let's do this," Greta and Maddox nodded, and Rey took a seat in the chair in front of the two witches, Greta starts the spell and then Maddox joined in, and the two were chanting together a while later the spell was finished.

Greta gave the vampire a look, "you are aware that you have to die in order for the spell to work?"

Rey nodded, "Yes, Greta, I am aware of that."

"Good, I just wanted to make sure" then she nods at Maddox, and everything goes black for Reyna.

A while later, after what felt like hours for Rey, she could feel herself regaining consciousness, and she groaned "ugh."

"Reyna?" Greta questioned cautiously.

Rey opened her eyes, "Hi, Greta."

The relief was clear on the witches' faces, "it worked."

Rey smiled at her, "of course it did, Nik wouldn't have even let you see it if he wasn't positive that it would work the way it was supposed to."

She held the stake out to Rey, "I was instructed to give this to you to hide in a place that nobody else would ever find besides you."

Rey took it from her hand "Thank you, Greta, but now the ultimate test is in order to see if it truly worked or not, I need one of you to kill me again."

They both gave her shocked looks, "what?"

Rey rolled her eyes "it's the only way to know for sure that it worked if it did then I'll come back and if not well you two are very bright witches you could figure it out."

Maddox steps forward, "are you sure about this, Reyna?"

She gave him a nod, "as long as it's with a normal stake." And then everything went black again and a little while later Rey sucked in a breath and opened her eyes, she grinned at the two witches in front of her, "well it worked."

They both let out a breath, probably in relief that it worked, and they don't have to report that they failed to Klaus. Greta smiles, "I am to go and report that we succeeded to Klaus and Maddox is staying nearby and Klaus will be here soon."

Rey nodded at both of them "and I need to get back to the boarding house and check on things on my front.... after I hide this that is" she held up the stake. Then she used her vampire speed and flashed out of the warehouse-type place with a smirk on her face, Reyna Salvatore (Mikaelson) was now nearly invincible.

Now that her cover was blown, she didn't see the point is using her maiden name anymore and was now going to be going by Reyna Mikaelson. She had to think about where to hide the only thing that could kill her, but for now, she was going to keep it on her since she didn't know where to hide it yet, so she stuck it down in her bag and headed back to the boarding house. 

***
So I did it I made Reyna an Original but slightly different and I made the whole purple oak tree thing up or at least I thought I made it up but turns out it's a real thing lol anyway I revised it a bit then because the wood is purple in this story.