onze

Reyna woke up the next morning to see Damon standing at the door of her bedroom "what are you doing here?"

Rey rolled her eyes at him before getting out of bed "I live here Damon... this is the Salvatore Boarding House, and I am a Salvatore. The oldest Salvatore to be exact so I can be in my own damn house if I want to be in my own damn house." She made her way into her bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once she was dressed and ready, she walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Damon took the hint and left while she was in the shower, Rey grabbed her phone and walked downstairs, and she saw Stefan in the living room "hmm how'd you get out of the tomb?"

He looked up hearing his sister's voice "Elena made a deal with Elijah, that included my release from the tomb."

'Interesting.' Rey nodded at him "all right then." And then she headed down to the cellar to get a blood bag, she grabbed her blood bag and then walked back upstairs and into the kitchen, Rey heated up the blood bag and then poured it into a cup, Rey usually prefers to drink her blood, out of a cup rather than out of the bag if it can be helped, unless she can drink it fresh from the vein then she prefers that.

Once Rey was finished with her blood bag, she headed out of the house to run a few errands, and just to get out of the house for a bit, the judgmental stares from her brothers were getting rather annoying. A random thought stuck in Rey's mind, that made her smirk, 'I wonder if being like an Original if I could compel an Original? That would be very helpful when Kol gets undaggered and our prank wars start up again.'

After a while, she decided to head back to the boarding house, but upon entering the house she saw a few people that she didn't recognize. She turned her attention to Damon, "what's going on here?"

Then a woman with strawberry blonde hair answered Rey's question, "We're having a dinner party, who are you?"

Rey gave her a charming smile "Reyna Mikaelson, but I'm a Salvatore by birth, Damon and Stefan are my younger brothers, but it's a pleasure to meet you... Do you have room for one more?"

The Strawberry blonde smiled at Rey, "I'm Jenna and of course the more, the merrier." Reyna joined Jenna as she walked back into the kitchen, so she could help. The two of them along with Jenna's friend Andie got everything ready and Reyna was the last one to join everyone at the table, she smirked seeing Elijah, 'so this is one of their little schemes.'

They were all seated around the table and Jenna looked at Damon, "I hate to break it to you, Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town."

Damon looked back at her, "hmm, do tell."

Rey decided to just keep her mouth shut unless she's spoken to, she really just wants to see what this is all about.

Elijah just looked at him, "Well, as I mentioned to Jenna earlier, a faction of settlers migrated from Salem after the witch trials in the 1690s. Over the next hundred years, they developed this community where they could feel safe from persecution."

"Hmm. Because they were witches." Jenna said.

Then Andie came into the conversation, "Yeah, but there's no tangible proof there were witches in Salem."

"Andie's a journalist. Big on facts."

"Well, the lore says that there was this wave of anti-witch hysteria. It broke out in the neighboring settlement, so these witches were rounded up. They were tied to stakes in a field together and, uh, burned. Some say you could hear the screams from miles around us. They were consumed by the fire. Could you pass the..."

Jenna looked at him, "I wouldn't repeat this to the Historical Society."

"It's starting to sound a little like a ghost story to me." Rey rolled her eyes, she just met John Gilbert, and already she did not like him.

"So, why do you want to know the location of these alleged massacres?" Damon questioned, making his sister smirk, 'of course he wants to know where the witch house is.'

Elijah brushes the question off quite easily, "You know...a healthy historian's curiosity, of course."

Damon gave the original a look, "of course."

After dinner was over, Damon looked around, "Would anyone care for some cognac? I have a bottle that I've been saving for ages." Damon gets up from the table.

Alaric shook his head, "None for me, thanks. Nine bottles of wine is my limit."

Everyone else starts to get up and Damon looks at Andie, making Rey roll her eyes, she knew they were up to something, she just didn't know what it was yet. "The gentlemen should take their drinks in the study."

Elijah smiled, "I have to say the food was almost as wonderful as the company."

Andie smiled at him, "I like you."

Rey just stood back watching the scene unfold before she followed after her brother, Rey walked in just in time to hear them talking about the witch house, which of course Rey knew where it was already, she just so happened to have stumbled across it one day when she was out in the woods "So, let me guess. In addition to the moonstone, the doppelgänger, the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe, you need to find this witch burial ground."

"Because I feel as though we've grown so close, Damon, I'll tell you yes. Do you know where it is?"

Rey snorted to herself and turned the attention in the room to her, "of course, he doesn't Elijah, you are giving him far too much credit here."

Damon scoffed but ignore what she said, "Maybe. Tell me why it's so important."

Elijah shook his head as Damon handed him a glass, "We're not that close." Elijah turns around and looks around at the books, "It's quite a collection you have here."

"Hmm." Was the only answer that came from Damon.

Rey noticed Damon pull out a silver dagger and creep towards Elijah making her roll her eyes, something she seemed to be doing a lot lately, and with her new faster reflexes Rey grabbed her brother's wrist and glared at him, shaking her head, silently telling him not to be an idiot.

Elijah still had his back turned to the siblings, "It's a funny thing about books. Before they existed, people actually had memories." Rey was just about to tell Damon that the dagger would kill him if he used it, but Alaric and Andie burst through the study doors, making Damon quickly put the dagger back down. Making Rey let go of her brother's wrist, Alaric looked at them, not noticing Rey.

"Gentlemen, we forgot about dessert."

Andie smiled at the suited original "Elijah." Then she holds her hand out for him, He gives her a look.

"Miss Star..." he trailed off, handing his glass to Damon, who drains it, and takes Andie's hand. He twirls her around, and they walk out of the room together. As soon as they leave, Damon smacks Alaric angrily. Alaric points down at the dagger. Damon doesn't understand what he means. Alaric walks over to a desk and writes something down on a piece of paper. He hands it to Damon, who reads it. The paper says, "The dagger will kill you if you use it." Damon angrily throws the paper at Alaric.

Rey gave her brother a look, "that is exactly what I was about to tell you before they burst in here." And with that, the three of them walked out of the study.