Ch. 6

This is so bloody self-indulgent and I have NO shame about it.
SUGAR DADDY MEPHILES SUPREMACY.

I'm enjoying writing this way too much I--
Mephiles Supremacy (even if he's horribly OOC, but listen, this is self-indulgent, LET ME LIVE-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could have sworn you went to at least twenty different stores, and came out with at least one item.

Mephiles naturally paid for it all, and you felt bad, you really did, but... it also felt awesome.

Anything you pointed at would be yours, and the only question you got was 'what colour?'

Mephiles actually had to make several trips back to the car with what had been bought, just so he could carry more.

He seemed to thrive on you buying whatever you wanted, and especially seemed to enjoy it as you gradually leaned into it, becoming more comfortable with spending his money.

You got carried away, you admit it.

But this was a once in a lifetime opportunity!

And since he enjoyed it, why couldn't you?

Hell, you even bought a new outfit to wear right then and there, changing into it in the changing room of a store, with your previous clothes being put into a bag.

You felt like a million bucks.

And it was all thanks to Mephiles.

Sat in a café, you were quietly drinking a passion fruit smoothie, a smile on your lips.

You just felt this... inner happiness.

It only grew whenever you looked at Mephiles, even as he was just sitting there, his eyes scanning the people currently in the café, occasionally taking a sip of his coffee.

"Are you having fun, my dear?" He asked, his eyes now on you.

"Oh! I am. Thank you so much for all of this..." You trailed off, though you were very clearly overjoyed.

Laughing slightly, he took another sip of his coffee, before placing it down on the table before you, having finished it.

"We should do this more often." He spoke with a warm voice, and as he did, his eyes were on you, which prompted you to look back, making eye contact.

His green eyes were so intense, so beautiful, yet so dangerous... he was a demon.

Preying on mortals was what he did, wasn't it?

But it felt so good... fake or not, you adored the attention.

It was all worth it.

"If you think so!" You replied cheerfully, eventually finishing your drink as well.

You threw the empty cups into the trash, before making a stop at a store specialising in purses, handbags and wallets, walking out with a decently sized bag, which could hold far more than what you needed.

"Now that I think it, Y/N my dear." You glanced up at him, curious as to what he had to say.

His eyes were elsewhere, and you turned towards it, quick to notice what it was.

"How old is your phone?" He asked, already beginning to head in there.

"Oh, ah..." How old was your phone?

"I'm not sure, to be perfectly honest." Mephiles entered the store with you close behind him, before he glanced down to you, a smile on his lips.

"Then it's high time you received a new one."