Ch. 8 (WARNING)

Warning for death and some other nasty things!
Don't mess with Mephiles and his playthings---
I've been wanting to write this for a while hahaha.
And now I finally got to do it!
I wonder when I get to write... that.😉
Soon, maybe?
We'll see!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd yet to pay your debt to Mephiles.

It wasn't that you minded, of course.

The more that time passed, the more you were willing to just... give yourself to him.

Everything that you were, his... it made your heart race.

On your way home from work, you were completely unaware of your surroundings, failing to notice the people following you.

Only when it was too late, did you finally realise.

A cloth with chloroform was put over your mouth, and in your panic, you breathed it in.

Inevitably, you fell unconscious, without even seeing who your assailants were.

You awoke later, unsure of where you were.

You felt... groggy. Nauseous.

As you slowly opened your eyes, your vision was blurry.

You were... tied to a chair?

Gagged?

Huh?! Where were you?!

Panicked, you looked around, though you couldn't make out much.

"Wakey wakey, little girl." You heard a female voice say.

One you'd wished you'd never hear again.

Joanne.

You glared at her, though she simply smiled at you, a cigarette in her hand.

"What an unsightly expression." Tch... what did she want?

"You owe me pictures. And if you aren't going to give them up willingly, I'll just take them. This week we have a fun new... 'theme' going on. Though, it does require you to either be a fantastic actress, or... well." Several men stepped out from the darkness, and your heart began to race, pure fear coursing through your veins.

"I think you can figure out the rest. You're a smart girl, aren't you?" No... no, no!!

The men looked at you with depravity in their eyes, and their intentions with you were clear.

One man got particularly close, and you stared with tear-filled wide eyes as he reached for your chest.

"Take her gag off. I want to hear her scream." Said Joanne, which would prove to be her downfall.

Without thinking, you called for him.

At the top of your lungs, you called.

Mephiles.

Everyone stopped, curious, though Joanne simply laughed before she spoke.

"Don't bother. No one can hear you her-" The room suddenly became cold.

Absolutely freezing cold.

"What the fuc-" Asked the man closest to you, his arm still outstretched for you, though it suddenly just... fell off.

His arm landed uselessly on the floor, and he let out the most horrendous scream you'd ever heard, and soon, others followed, various body parts cut off.