Ch. 10

Hey!! I took yesterday off to play Team Sonic Racing (it's so much fun hahaha), so sorry for no updates!
I still have some things I want to do in this, so we'll see how long it'll be!
Not gonna lie, I'm extremely tempted to write sugar daddy Shadow now LMAO.
LIKE, WHY NOT?
Anyway, enough of me simping.
Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you awoke the next morning, you felt... pretty good.

Especially when you realised you were held against Mephiles' chest, with his arm around you.

Was he asleep?

You knew he didn't really... need it, and often didn't sleep due to finding it a pain, but maybe?

"Good morning." Ah, no, he wasn't.

"Morning..." You replied sleepily, clinging.

"Slept well?" He asked, playing with your ear a bit.

"Mmh, I did. I'd ask if you did, but... yeah." You softly laughed, and the two of you laid there for a couple of minutes, before finally deciding to get up.

You stretched as you sat on the side of the bed, and as you felt Mephiles' eyes on you, you couldn't help but to turn with a questioning expression.

"Don't mind me. I just can't help but to admire everything that you are." It took you a second or two to process his words, and when you did, your face went beet red, nearly steaming.

"Wow, I'm hungry! Do we have anything to eat?" You said with embarrassment in your voice, and it was extremely clear you were attempting to act normal, to no avail.

Laughing at your reaction, Mephiles slipped himself out of bed as well, following you.

"Don't run from me, girlie." He said, his voice deep and you were stopped dead in your tracks by the demon wrapping his arms around you, preventing you from escaping.

"Even if you try, I'll always find you. You're mine." Wh-... what was with this sudden change?!

"I-..." Speechless, you felt his hands... wander a bit.

Gingerly going down your body, exploring and tracing your curves, eager to feel more.

You... you really enjoyed it.

How gentle he was with you.

Despite that, you wouldn't mind if he was a bit forceful too-

Ahem.

"Hey, Mephiles..." You spoke quietly, quite obviously feeling shy about this situation.

"Hm?" He asked, softly pressing a kiss to the back of your head.

"I, uhm... I want to pay my debt..." Oh?

Shivering at his chuckle, you stared a hole through the floor, wondering if he was taking you seriously.

"Now's not the time. But trust me, my dear." As he slowly released you, you audibly whimpered, much to his amusement.

"One day, the time will come. And when it does, I will be sure to... take care of you. Your body will finally belong to me." Were all demons like this?!

"Ah! I could go for some toast! Would you like toast? I'd like toast." You said, heading towards the toaster, though with your hands being so shaky, you found it difficult to actually get the bread into the damn thing.

Feeling Mephiles behind you, your heart was in your throat, especially as he spoke into your ear and took a hold of your hands.

"Not so fast, my dear... you have to take it nice and easy..." Uh... what exactly was he talking about...?