001

Temi hummed the tune of real games by Lucky Daye as she and Neveah got ready, after Temi passed all her GCSEs with 3 A* and 7 As she started college where she met Neveah , Temi distanced herself from her friends after finally following her gut aft...

Temi hummed the tune of real games by Lucky Daye as she and Neveah got ready, after Temi passed all her GCSEs with 3 A* and 7 As she started college where she met Neveah , Temi distanced herself from her friends after finally following her gut after  being alone fit the first week of sixth form Temi met Veah in phycology and from then on they had both been inseparable, Temi was happy to be Neveah's number one and only friend after years or being the last resort.

They were both getting ready to drive into London to go to David's day party for Temi's 18th birthday and
tomorrow would be the opening of Temi's store "FIEND". At the age of 18 she had accomplished on of her main goals and today she intended to celebrate.

Her icy blonde hair sat bone straight just touching the bottom of her back , she was still never one for make up but she always had her lashes and brows done complimented by her staple lip liner and gloss, she wore a white ribbed set and black platform sandals n the car she finished that of with the black and silver van cleef necklace with her T chain David got her for her 16th birthday she carried a black prada bag that Veah got for her today to match her prada americas cups she left in her car. Veah wore an orange bralette with baggy blue low waisted jeans and camo dunks.

"Purrr!" Lola exclaimed as they walked down the stairs, the two laughed but Temi stopped in her tracks when she saw it. Once Temi was 17 she immediately learnt how to drive, the family was big on cars and once she was of age to join in she did she brought her own car which was a space grey Audi A1 with blacked out windows and her parents got her a custom plate after she refused them buying her car but today they got her her dream car a grey Lamborghini urus to match her mums khaki one Dami got her for their 10th anniversary.

Temi bust into tears running towards her new vehicle she was truely blessed with the people in her life she said all she wanted has a new bag and some givinchy boots but as always her parents went the extra mile as the bag and boots sat in the passenger seat of the car, she was extatic she ran up to the pair balling.

"I love you both so much" they both laughed in response. "We love you move Love" they both said in unison, "Bear got you your pink Kelly and the boots by the way but you will see him later" she started crying again into her dads shirt. She was overwhelmed with the love she was receiving , there was a point in Temi's life where she was sure she wouldn't make it to her 18th birthday but here she was with the people she loved, it was an important birthday for her, her and Omari always said when she turned 18 he would be rich enough to get her a car and even though he wasn't there for it she still got her car.

It wasn't long before Veah and Temi ripped through the motor way blasting futures new album to get them hyped as they arrived at the event filled with Ballers, rappers, artists, models and brand owners Temi and Veah were definitely the youngest ones there but as soon as they stepped in eyes were on them. Despite Temi and Neveah's age there names held weight in London, Temi a top reseller/personal shopper/stylist whilst Veah was a celebrity hairstylist.