008

Temi and Neveah didn't realise how long it would take to fully furnish a 3 bedroom house

Temi and Neveah didn't realise how long it would take to fully furnish a 3 bedroom house. Their estimated 2 weeks turned into 5 but they got it done, they were both fully moved out of their houses by week 2 which meant it has been 3 weeks since Temi had seen Zayvier.

It was award season and as Temi gained more status she became more booked so between styling, personal shopping, the store and her house Temi didn't have much free time, and with Zayvier back at training and match days he didn't have time to drive up to see Temi but they still managed to FaceTime every night.

"Don't get me wrong I love events because I get free food and I get to play dress up but besides that it's a no from me"she yawned as she sat at her vanity in her new room wiping off her makeup.

"Don't act like all your meals aren't free Tee" Zayvier joked through the other end of the phone "your dad pays for your your groceries, when you go out there's always one man who wants to cover your bill and when we go out I pay for our food"he listed.

"Princess treatment only" she joked "and don't act like I ask for it, when we go out I always try pay but you never let me.  My dad's just always paid for my stuff, I don't ask he just does and when I go out with Veah or Aza more time it's covered before any of us can even try pay it's not like I don't have money " she shrugged.

"Your spoiled rotten" he laughed.

"Don't act like your not the same with Ray" she scoffed whilst getting up to wash her face.

"I know I am, and I never said it was a bad thing. My mum would be real mad If she even saw me not pay for you, when I was younger she always said to me whenever your with a girl her money is her's and your money is both of yours but that's only if she's kind and respectful and your both, Ray neither but that's because she know I won't say no" he said seriously,making Temi laugh." But I know you have your own money you just don't need to spend it when you're with me" he shrugged.

Temi could easily tell Zayvier was raised well, he could be a little rude sometimes but besides that he was heaven sent, she could see it in the way he treated woman around him. Once Temi was with her mum and she was complaining about how she wanted Starbucks and Zayvier sent her the money for her and her mum to get s drink plus delivery, she tried repaying him but just sent it back.

"One of these days we can go out and you get to be the princess, but you excited to see me tomorrow?"she said flashing a smile at the camera .

"Of course." He said nonchalantly making Temi blush " I ain't seen you in 3 weeks I'm starting to miss you " tomorrow was finally the day of Temi and Neveah's housewarming, she was definitely dreading it a few weeks ago but now that it was here she was excited.

"Aww I miss you to Zavi" Temi knew how Zayvier didn't like it when he called her Zay but one day over the past few weeks she randomly tried Zavi and it stuck.

"Just checking it's still cool if I bring Jay yeah" he double checked knowing he asked weeks ago.

"Of course as long as you bring Soraya you can bring your whole team for all I care"