018

"I just know he's over me but that's my twin for real so he's just as bad as I am" Aza shrugged from the back seat

"Are we talking about the same Jaden here" Soraya laughed from besides her." Aza I know I haven't know you that long but I've known Jay my whole life and I promise you your more likely to get sick of him before he gets sick of you".

"You know what you may be right, Jay's just slightly less annoying as Azzy is crazy" Temi co-signed.

The girls we're currently working on a 4 hour drive up to Manchester for the Zay's match. Temi decided to invite Soraya instead of her driving up with her parents, everyone was coming up for the match. Kiyari, David, Rakeem and carter weren't to far ahead of them whilst Azriel was coming up later because he had a client.

"You've got to admit I'm doing good, honestly better than I thought I would and to my man's defence I don't find him annoying, Jay is pretty calm" she shrugged.

"Jay? Calm? We must be on a different planet" Neveah laughed from the front.

"Well I guess that's what happens when you hit them with the good cooch" Aza smirked.

"Aza, I don't think Soraya needed to hear that" Temi laughed.

"I'm 15 not 5 and Jays been getting cooch since before I knew long division" Soraya grimaced."none as pretty as Aza though"she shrugged going back to her phone.

"I often forget that he was a whore in he past life" Aza scoffed.

"How can you forget he's literally tall and light skin not to mention he's a baller" Neveah laughed.

"Not all ballers are whores" Temi defended.

"Don't get it twisted Zay may be quiet but that man was busy his debut season" Soraya laughed.

"Ewww. Why do men even exist?"Temi groaned.

"Now Tee you know my brothers squeaky clean, his only fault is that he's a man but he's my sis for real"

"Soraya what do you know about men"Neveah said whipping her head around.

"What 15 year old is out here doing my sis dirty?" Temi laughed.

"I don't deal with men I'm a baby" she smiled." But this boy makes my throat itch"

"Spill" All three of the girls barked.

"Well we met at one of my matches, his sister plays on my team, he's actually the year above me but besides the point, his name is kamran, he's tall brown skin, a dread head, he's Congolese and Filipino and err yeah" she said getting nervous.

"Ooo what sexy redd say. You know them dread heads do it the best" Aza sang.

"Your talking about a 15 year old Pooh" Veah laughed.

"Ewww. Don't say that. I'll be so real I forget Ray is 15" She shrugged.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"No for real, to be fair your only 3 years younger than Tee but anyways, back to your man, what did he do to make you slander men"she paused."correction boys"