005

"Have a blessed day" Temi smiled to the customer as she handed them their bag

"Have a blessed day" Temi smiled to the customer as she handed them their bag. The store was very busy today and she had planed to stay opening to closing, she had just come back from Essex this morning so she was yet to go home. Get along better by Drake blared around the store as Temi weaved between the customers as one signalled for her.

"Yo babes you got these in a size 10" the tall lightskin man asked giving her the trainer whilst looking Temi up and down.

"Umm yeah, you want to try it on?" She replied with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Nah, it's calm I've already got a pair just needed a re up" he smiled " and lemme get these in the same size" he said handing her another shoe.

"That's fine they will both be at the till for you whenever your ready" she said dully turning away.

"Why you running away darling, you got a name?" He laughed as grabbed Temi's wrist.

"Umm I don't know you so I'd appreciate it if you didn't touch me please" she said snatching her wrist away " and I've got a business to run so" she said about to walk way again before she cussed him out.

"My bad" he said holding his hands up apologetically." This is you?" He asked looking round the store.

"Yup" Temi said through a tight lipped smile, the only thing stopping her from walking away was that she was trying to be better with customers as she got a complaint a few days ago, Temi could come of as rude and stand off ish due to her quiet demeanour but she just didn't like people in general .

"That's hard" he smiled giving her a once over again. "You got an number I can have?" He said licking his lips

" yeah follow@fiendldn on ig it's in out bio" she recited, shifting uncomfortably under his gaze.

"Nah babes I want your number" he emphasised aggressively .

"Err Londons not that big a place if you want it that bad you'll find me, if you don't guess it wasn't meant to be, have a great day" she said quickly scurrying off before he could answer but the shock on his face was evident , one thing Temi would never fully admit to herself was that she had a fear of men, besides her family and friends she just couldn't shake the fear that any man could hurt her the way those men hurt Omari. The guy was most likely harmless, but Temi wasn't willing to take her chances .

She shut the door to her office startled to see Aza in her usual spot."You good hun?" She smiled at her friend.

"Yeah" Temi frowned as she walked sat in her chair.

"You sure, you look upset" Aza worried.

"Nah customers are just pissing me off" She sighed spinning in the chair " If your not here to buy, I can accept peaceful browsers, but if your going to make me uncomfortable please I promise you I can live without your money" she ranted earning a confused look from Aza, at least once a week Temi would storm into her office and complain about a customer annoying her, half the time it wasn't her fault but the other half was up for discussion, Temi knew she was easily irritable but for the most part she was very calm.