011

"Thank you auntie"Jaden smiled as Zhara placed two plates of curry goat in front of him and Zayvier

"Thanks"Zay replied analysing his plate whilst his mum walked away. The pair both came after training and were waiting for Soraya to get back from her Netball match."Continue"  He said once he deemed his food ok to eat.

"Umm I don't know, the date was that good that when it got to the time I wasn't thinking about sex, I just wanted to talk more." Jaden shrugged honestly.

"So what your saying is you like her"Zay said looking up from his plate.

"Never said all that and just because I wasn't thinking about it doesn't mean I didn't do it"he smirked."and what hurts even more is that it was good, I can honestly say she's made first place" He sighed.

"Better than what's that girls name...umm Angolan Imani?" Zay questioned scrunching his brows.

"Ten times better" he said putting his fork down.

"Hmm"Zayvier paused."No one has been better than Angolan Imani"

"Well that's what I thought until Aza"he widened his eyes." I need to cut that shit off quickly" Jay sighed.

"Why though? You like talking to her, the sex is the best you've ever had so what more do you actually want?" He replied. Zayvier knew the answer but he also knew why Jaden got around as much as he did but he didn't want his best friend to miss out on something good because of someone else's bad decisions.

"Nahh you know that's not for me"Jaden said brushing him off.

"Jay be real bro, you and I know Aza's a good person, so why you letting what she did"he said referring to Jaden's mum."mess up something that's going good. We ain't sixteen no more, eventually your gonna have to stop dogging these girls"Zayvier lectured brutally.

"So what you think now because your in a relationship you know everything?"jaden frowned."it wasn't that long ago that I was tryna convince you to get with Temi so relax"he scoffed.

"You know that's not what I'm on but you do know I want the best for you because your my brother, but that entails me stopping you from making mistakes and I personally feel cutting off Aza without trying my would be a mistake, the same way it would've been a mistake for me to cut off Temi" he said seriously."I understand you scared but you don't know till you try init"he shrugged.

"I ain't scared of shit bruv" jaden said angrily."I just know what I want and I know it's not to be tied down to no girl"

"We both know that's a lie Jay, what you mean to say is that you don't want to be tied down to no girl that will potentially leave you"he says honestly."just because your mum messed up it doesn't mean every girl will. Your a good person outside of your whorish ways and Aza obviously sees that so why ruin that without giving her a chance to prove you wrong and even if she does that her loss you got lots of good people in your circle who ain't left so what's another?" Zay knew Jaden hated talking about his mum but in Zay's opinion those were demons he needed to fight, he couldn't keep ignoring it and then let it factor all his decisions.