016

"Hey girl, follow me this way" Temi smiled as she opened the door for her client

"Hey girl, follow me this way" Temi smiled as she opened the door for her client. Temi had been book up since fashion week and she couldn't complain, she was working on her time management meaning she had time to work at the store and personal shopping and styling along with being able to see her friends, family and Zay whilst having time for herself."Do you want me to get you anything?" She asked politely as she reached into the fridge to get her water bottle, despite the client being late and not apologising.

"Nah I'm good"The girl said plainly.

"Ok, so lemme introduce myself, I'm Temi and since you already did your consult online I've already picked a few outfits for you to try and we can change or alter anything to suite you, that ok?"Temi said swiftly, feeling for once she was in a chatty mood, and she was exited to style the girl as she had seen her on instagram and they dressed similarly.

"That perfectly, and I'm Nia but everyone calls me Nini"she said politely.

"Nice to meet you, your real pretty I love your hair"Temi smiled as she got out her seat, it was clear the girl was gorgeous Temi just had to tell her, she wasn't sure if it was a golden skin or her long legs and slim frame or her button nose and full lips but the girl radiated model energy.

"Thanks"she said simply as she got up to follow Temi into the dressing suite.

The girls had spent 3 hours trying on outfits a few she liked and many she didn't, Temi could easily say this client was her pickiest, she would try outfits on change her mind call a friend try different accessories then choose the original outfit, Temi had only come in for this client today and she was starting to regret accepting her last minute appointment since she was going out with Zayvier and Soraya for dinner.

"Okay how about we switch the skirt out and do these shorts"she said holding up a pair of white frilly shorts."and I just got these in yesterday but these vintage Chanel heels?" She suggested.

"I guess we can try it"she shrugged."Your the stylist after all" she said smartly, Temi had been dealing with Nini's comments for the past few hours, for the most part she was nice a little standoffish but so was Temi sometimes, however every now and then she would add these comments that rubbed Temi the wrong way.

"I am and I think this combo would look really good"Temi replied handing her the shorts and the heels. Whilst Temi was waiting she replied to Zayvier asking him to pick up her clothes from her house since she was running behind and he had been blowing up her phone, she usually left her phone in her office and just used her iPad but forgot she put it in her pocket.

"Ahem" Nini cleared her throat as she came out of the dressing room.

"I love it, I think this is the one" Temi beamed as she put her phone on he table besides her.

"I think so to, whilst I was waiting for you to finish on your phone I decided this is the one and I also wanted to do the first outfit aswell" she said giving Temi a fake smile as she walked to the podium to see herself in the mirror. Temi could tell the girl was bothered by Temi being on her phone, for which was no longer than two minutes, but when Nini was taking half an hour in the dressing room to try on two pieces of clothing Temi wasn't going to wait around.