003

Temi walked into FIEND excusing herself through the customers to get to her office, it was twelve in the afternoon and it had been almost two weeks since opening and the store was still busier than ever, Temi didn't have set shifts she just came I...

Temi walked into FIEND excusing herself through the customers to get to her office, it was twelve in the afternoon and it had been almost two weeks since opening and the store was still busier than ever, Temi didn't have set shifts she just came In whenever, which was most days, Temi loved working in the store, it was busy and noisy but she loved seeing the product of her hard work, she was only going to be in till 3 because she was going to meet Neveah on the other side of London and she needed to go back home before hand to change.

She placed her bag on the desk and took a water out of her mini fridge before averting her attention to the knock coming from the door.

"Who is it ?" She sang as she shut the fridge door and sat in her desk chair ready to open some emails.

"Aza" she heard as she scooted her chair towards the door.

"I've told you a million times you don't need to knock Aza" Temi giggled as Aza entered behind her, "I know, I just be forgetting" she smiled as she walked towards the couch by the desk.

Over the past few weeks the two had become good friends, Temi could easily admit Aza was her favourite person at work, Aza was just hilarious but she was also hardworking and very creative, Temi had learnt that Aza grew up in Edmonton but now lives in Greenwich with her family she's also in her second year of university at UAL studying jewellery design , she currently owns a small jewellery business which has been running for about a year now which is doing relatively well but she still had lots of growing to do. Aza was quite the opposite of Temi she was loud and bubbly but that was what Temi liked about her.

"Your good but when's your break" Temi questioned as she climbed on top of her desk and sat cross legged.

"Umm I think at 2" she replied as she adjusted the cuff of her trousers.

"Solid, wanna do lunch ? you can choose" Temi beamed as she got of her desk to put her shoes on.

"Of course, you already know what I'm gonna say soooo" she trailed off through gritted teeth, every lunch Aza would walk to McDonald's and get a Big Mac meal, she wasn't a picky eater she was just a very basic eater.

"Yeah no, never mind I'll choose,we're going din tai fung." She said as she pursed her lips not waiting for Aza to confirm.

"Fine" Aza huffed out, she wasn't going to complain because she knew it was good as they had been before.

"Solid I'll be so real I'm already ready to go home" she yawned.

"For real" Aza second as she jumped up off the couch.