𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

emilia was woken up by the rude sound of an alarm, "ugh." a yawn escaped her mouth as she decided to fully get up. she chucked on the clothes she left out yesterday, and walked out into the kitchen. "what the fuck dad?" somehow he managed to make a mess of the empty house "whatttt?" he slurred his words. "we have to leave soon and you're seriously drunk?" she stated, starting to get mad. "i'mmm not drunkkk." "yeah, whatever." emilia shrugged and grabbed the last pop tart pack from the cabinet.

after eating the pop tarts, emilia felt as if she needed to wander around the town for a bit, and stop at her favourite places, she knew she wouldn't be coming back here for a while, so she grabbed her phone and headed out the door, which slammed right behind her.

as she was walking down the street, she created a mental list of places, starbucks to start the day off, the beach, and lastly the park. those may seem dumb but to emilia those places have a deep meaning to her.

"could i please order a venti vanilla frappe with java chips?" she asked with a smile on her lips, emilia doesn't really like caffeine so she likes to stick with a basic drink. "sure thing, that'll be six dollars, name?" the man across the counter asked. "emilia" em remarked as she touched her phone to the card reader. she looked around for an empty seat and waited.

"emilia?" a worker half shouted. "thank you" she took her drink and walked out. em stared down at her drink cup noticing a little note that said "hey ur cute, hmu ############" she chuckled at it slightly and shrugged it off.

she started heading towards the beach, she could already hear the waves crashing against itself. her lips curled up as she stepped foot onto the sand. the water flew endlessly to god knows where, the early morning sun was as bright as newly made gold coin.

she smiled at the giggles of the children making sandcastles, she genuinely loved seeing how happy, but it makes her wish she still had a close bond with her father. she reached to the ground and took a seat, admiring the beauty of the waves.

the last stop was going to be the park, but considering the amount of time she spent at the beach she didn't actually have anytime left so instead she rushed home, luckily to be met with a slightly more sober than before father. "where were you?" he asked confused. "out." she replied and grabbed the last of her stuff before the taxi arrived. she noticed all the boxes around the house were gone. "how'd they get everything so fast?" she thought to herself.

"EMILIA THE TAXI IS HERE!" she heard her dad scream from below her. "COMING!" she practically sprinted down the stairs, almost tripping while doing so. they both gave their bags to the driver and hopped into the backset. "goodbye home." said em in a slight whisper so nobody would hear.

they finally arrived at the airport, and checked their bags in. then soon went through the security, emilia hated security, she never knew what to put on the trays and what not too, so she ended up getting a few judgemental stares.

after the two were fully checked in, they sat close by their terminal gate, they had one hour till the flight so emilia decided to try entertain herself by looking in the little shops. she found a shop with a heap of books in it, "oooh" she said. emilia decided to buy some books to read on the plane. she picked up a colleen hoover book, called ugly love. she personally hasn't read colleen hoover ever, but due to colleen's popularity she thought she could give a book of hers a try, she also picked up the seven husbands of evelyn hugo by daisy jones & the six. she walked over to the checkout noticing they had a few little snacks on a shelf, she grabbed some spearmint gum and a bag of cheetos.

she walked into a few more stores plus a mini cafe, which she got a slice of brownie. there was about 30 minutes left until their flight so she headed back to her were her father was. she reached into her bag and grabbed one of her new books.