𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗗

"you can pick the next game." miguel smiled. "REALLY?!!" emilia jumped already knowing the exact game she wanted to see his attempt. she lightly grabbed his arm before pulling him towards a dance machine. "are you serious right now?" "of course i am, now come on!" 

emilias face lit up seeing miguel finally step up onto the platform. "i swear if a video of this somehow gets on the internet, i'm screwed." "brighten up, i bet those fan pages would have a literal field trip." emilia giggled. 

the song started booming through the speakers, and arrows flew over the screen. surprisingly miguel actually tried to hit some of the beats but unfortunately failed quite miserably. meanwhile, emilia was hitting nearly every beat. "how the fuck are you so good at this." miguel sighed. "practice, i used to play this game with my mother." she smiled.

 the beats started to speed up causing both to start stomping on the arrows like they were imitating shrek "this. is. so. tiring." miguel puffed. "i. know. right?" emilia managed to get out.

they both were practically dead by the end of it. "holy shit, i'm never playing that again, that was absolute torture." miguel whined. "another round?" emilia questioned sarcastically. "HELL NO, I SAID NEVER AGAIN." "fine never again.... today" she smirked.

its was about 7pm, the two had played nearly every single game in the entire arcade, though due to them sucking at many of them they didn't get as many tickets as they thought they would. "2,536." miguel read off the ticket machine. "how about we half the tickets." emilia suggested. miguel nodded before watching emilia skip into the little ticket shop. she ran straight towards the pokémon plushies. her eyes widen as she grabbed the eevee one. "oh my gosh." her jaw completely dropped. miguel just laughed at the girls astonishment. emilia looked at the price. "1000, i can buy it!" her lips instantly formed a grin.

miguels eyes then locked on a charizard plush. clearly emilia noticed because she quickly grabbed it and handed him it "they can be friends." she shrugged. miguel just chuckled and he followed her to the other side of the room. she walked over to the candy section, grabbing two small 12 packs of apple hi-chews. "my favourite." she jumped excitedly. "noted." miguel whispered.

miguel ended up picking a pack of mini nerfs guns and the charizard, emilia had the eevee, hi-chews and a bunch of random candy that were max 5 tickets each.

they had left the arcade and were now walking down the street "hey, what time do you need to go home?" miguel questioned as he glanced at emilia. "whenever my dad doesn't really care." she smiled. silence filled the air for a solid minute before miguel broke it "pizza?" "HECK YEAH." a surge of excitement burst through emilia. 

WORDS - 472

(AN)

for some reason i wrote this really quickly, i'm actually confused.