𝗦𝗨𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗢𝗡

it was the next day, emilia pushed open the large double doors leading into the cramped school building, chatter and footsteps filled her ears, followed by blaring locker slams. she was halfway to her first class before she was interrupted by a delicate tap on her shoulder. she jumped a little as she turned around. "hey!" a calming masculine voice greeted her. emilia looked up, locking eyes with the one and only miguel. "hi!" she stated in return with a graceful smile.

they started to head down the sharp hallway "so, i watched your movie last night, and i may or may not have cried." miguel glared at emilia before letting out a chuckle. "really?" he said shocked. "shut up." she looked up towards her class. "see you at lunch?" "yeah sure!" he confirmed.

emilia reached towards her chair, dragging it out from under the table, causing a deafening screeching noise, it echoed through her ears as she sat down and got comfortable. the teacher burst open the door letting out a yell. "GOOD MORNING CLASS." "what the fuck?" she whispered in confusion.

it was now the end of the fourth period, finally, the bell rang signalling lunch, emilia let out a very relieved sigh as she jumped out of her chair and threw her bag over her shoulder. when she exited the class, she was instantly met by a familiar face, dina. "hello hello!" she said cheerfully. "hey dina." she giggled.

when they made it into the cafeteria and plonked down at their usual spot, in no time a faint conversation scattered across the table. emilia soon felt a presence beside her which sent shivers down her spine. she glanced over, meeting eyes with miguel once again, a toothy smile formed on his face, causing a knot to form in emilias stomach. her breathing started to speed up before she finally spoke up. "hey miguel!" "hey..." he paused for a second, "you? you haven't quite told me your name yet." he finished. "shit..." she sighed before continuing "i'm so sorry." she giggled.

"my name is emilia." she smiled. miguel's expression changed from curious to shocked. "holy shit, e-emilia?" he stuttered. "yeah...?" emilia said slowly, slightly regretting her decision. "is something wrong?" she asked with a concerned tone. "no no, i'm fine, but may i ask, what's your phone number?"

WORDS - 387

(AN) SORRY IT'S SUPER RUSHED AND SHORT, MY EYES ARE STARTING TO HURT SM AND I WANNA SLEEP LMAO ☹️