𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢 𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗧

emilia stared at the mario kart game before turning towards miguel and dina. "did you guys know that i'm actually so good at this game?" she asked rhetorically. miguel scoffed before sitting down in front of the large screen. emilia took the machine on his right, and dina took the left. "I'M BEING YOSHI!" dina yelled, causing attention to be on them all ONCE AGAIN. emilia covered her face in embarrassment, as miguel just chuckled nervously.

they all decided on their characters, dina obviously was yoshi, emilia picked princess peach and miguel chose bowser. the timer started to count down, so emilia adjusted her position before alliterating right on time.

they were halfway through the first lap, miguel was in first, dina in last. "get back here asshole." emilia laughed before throwing mushrooms at him. the last one hit him giving emilia a chance to get in front. "you rat." miguel said before hitting a lucky block, to his luck he also got mushrooms. "i'm coming for you empire star building." he chuckled. "guys wait for me." dina interrupted before letting out a fake sob. 

"HAH LOSERS" miguel chuckled. "i was like a second behind you." emilia said with a frown. "hey, at least you weren't as slow as dina." miguel shrugged as the two looked at dina's screen, noticing that she had only just started lap three. their eyes darted back to each other before they both burst out with pure laughter. 

once dina EVENTUALLY finished, she grabbed her phone out of her pocket before glancing down and back up. "shit i gotta go, my mum wants me to help cook dinner, i'm so sorry" emilias face dropped slightly "awh okay." "that's totally fine." miguel added "see you two tomorrow!" dina said as she grabbed her things.

as soon as dina walked out the doors emilia's pocket buzzed aggressively, she reached for her phone seeing a message from dina.

didi

have fun with miguel ;)

em

istg if you did this on purpose...

didi

GTG TALK LATER

em

DINA.

WORDS - 329

(AN) 

SORRY FOR THE SHIT CHAPTER, I'M GONNA TRY WRITE ANOTHER TONIGHT.