𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡?

it was a saturday, the last few days had been a blur for em, they'd lived at the house for almost a week now. finally, all the furniture and boxes arrived this morning. em sighed in relief knowing she was actually going to sleep properly tonight. 

she attempted to reassemble her bed, but at this point, she's completely forgotten how her bed looks so she ended up grabbing all sorts of bolts and started shoving them in random holes. eventually, it started to look like a bed, a grin appeared on her face knowing she's accomplished something, keyword, something... half the bolts still laid on the floor and it looked a bit odd but she decided to completely ignore the imperfections because at least it held her up without entirely collapsing, that's honestly all that matters. 

she pushed it over to the corner of the room and managed to get the mattress onto it, soon enough she chucked some green and white plaid sheets on and covered it with a forest green duvet, and matching silk pillowcases. she then moved onto her desk and bookshelf, luckily for her they were already together, so all she had to do was set them up. lastly, she hung her fairy lights, and tapestries all over the walls and roof before she headed downstairs to see if her father had made any progress.

he hadn't.

instead he was passed out on the floor with a bottle of beer hanging from his hand, "again?" she choked, tears started to flood emilias eyes as she took the bottle into the kitchen, thoughts started to flow throughout her head. 

she honestly felt bad for her father, her mothers death was very hard for him but,
she hates that he drinks to cure the inner pain,
she hates that her takes his anger out on his own daughter,
she hates that she still forgives him,
she hates that she still loves him...

after her little sob sesh, she decided to take matters into her own hands by dragging the couch across to the living room, along with the coffee table, tv cabinet and the tv itself, and even after all that he was still knocked out, just laying there, no movement apart from a subtle heartbeat. emilia sighed and ran back up to her room to lie down. she soaked herself into the bed causing her thoughts to be replaced by an empty void, soon enough bringing her into a deep sleep.

she woke up in a confused and disoriented state, she reached for her phone to see that it was only 6pm, "what the fuck." this is why she absolutely despises naps, and never really has them, when she does she always wakes up thinking it's the next morning. 

emilia twisted the shower knob letting a sudden waterfall fall over her. she stayed in there for a solid hour before she actually got out. she rubbed her hair with a towel, and put on some black and white plaid pants pants as well as a hoodie. she felt much more energised now that she'd been up for a bit so she skipped downstairs and reached into the near empty cupboard, it only really contained couple bags of chips and a pack of cookies, she yanked the whole cookie pack before running back up to her room and jumping directly onto her bed. 

her eyes widened realising that she could've ended the whole beds career, she was definitely going to have to get someone to eventually help her build it properly.

she pulled cookies out one by one, practically gulping them down. the gooey chocolate was honestly magnificent, they quite literally tasted like they were home baked. 

her phone vibrated while creating a ding sound, that ding.

mikey

HEYYY

I'VE BEEN SLEEPING THE WHOLE DAY

I'M SORRY

em

HI MIKEY

IT'S OKAY 

BUT GUESS WHAT

mikey

THE HITMAN FINALLY ARRIVED?

em

unfortunately not

BUT I HAVE MY BED

mikey

WOOOOO

FINALLY

IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK

em

LITERALLY

BUT I'M SCARED IT GOING TO FALL APART WHILE I'M SLEEPING

I'M NOT EXACTLY BOB THE BUILDER.

mikey

imagine if you fell through the floor 

do you have a two story or single story house?

em

SHIT

A TWO STORY

I'M GOING TO DIE

CANCEL THE HITMAN

HE'S NOT NEEDED ANYMORE

mikey

💀💀💀

em

THAT'S ME

and the floor

and the bed

#thedeadbed

mikey

poor bed

em

no 

POOR FLOOR

mikey

NO

POOR BED.

em

EHHHH NO

dead bed

POOR FLOOR

i should honestly be a poet

what do you think?

mikey

MOST DEFINITELY NOT 

em

WHY

mikey

em.

nobody would read a poem about a dead bed 💀

em

FUCK YOU

GOODBYE

ME AND BED ARE #EMOBUDDIES NOW

mikey

what the fuck 

also

COME BACK

em

NAH I'M GONNA WATCH THE MINIONS

mikey

without me....??

she pulled up an illegal movie website and typed in minions, she had to repeat that until she found a website that actually worked. soon enough after staring at the screen, she fell into ANOTHER deep sleep

WORDS - 769

(AN) WHAT THE FUCK I ASKED ALEXA HOW TO SPELL SOMETHING AND HER VOICE WAS ALL MUFFLED, I'M ACTUALLY FREAKED OUT BRO.