𝗦𝗡𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗦

she grabbed her phone in a slight hurry.

mikey

hey, how are you feeling?

em

slightly nervous

oh and tired, man it was hard to sleep last night

mikey

damn understandable

couldn't imagine sleeping on the floor after a hugely long plane flight

don't know how you did it 🤷‍♂️

em

neither tbh 💀

mikey

what time does your new school start?

em

SHIT

IN LIKE HALF AN HOUR

I WANTED TO GET THERE EARLY TO BE SHOWN AROUND.

mikey

BRO HURRY YOUR ASS UP

em

IM TRYINF

mikey

AH YES TRYINF

em

SHUT UP IM RUNNING

mikey

GO EM GO EM GO

em

VERY ENCOURGAGING

mikey

ENCOURGAGING?

em

ENCOURAGING

I CANT TYPE PROPERLY

mikey

YEAH NO SHIT

em

SHUT IT

mikey

YOU THERE YET?

em

ALMOST

I THINK.

mikey

YOU THINK?

em

YES I THINK

oh my god

i'm here

i'm convinced i'm secretly part of usain bolts family

i could become a professional track star bro

mikey

YEAHHHH NOPE.

em

FUCK YOU

GOODBYE

mikey

GOODBYE

AND GOOD LUCK AT YOUR SCHOOL 🫶

she once again smiled at his last message, it was somewhat a habit now. she walked through the school gates instantly noticing only a few teens walking around, quite quiet but she knew quickly that'll change, due to the fact that this particular schools supposedly has around 550 - 600 pupils. very very different from her last, her old school only held around 100 pupils, and everyone was all up in each others business. but this time, it was surely going to be different.

luckily for her sake there was a sign pointing directly to the office, fairly convenient. she stepped in awkwardly and waited for someone to assist her. "hey you must be rodríguez?" a soft feminine tone said from behind her. "ah yeah, that's me" emilia mumbled as she turned around to face the girl, she had elegant blonde curls that sit perfectly on her shoulders, and gorgeous bright blue eyes.

just like her mother had.

"hey can you hear me?" emilia snapped quickly out of her thoughts, "shi- i mean sorry sorry!" she said with a downwards gaze. "no honestly it's okay, i was stressed on my first day too, anyways i'm dina, nice to meet you!" she says with a bright smilie while handing emilia her timetable. "the principal asked me to show you around, so would you like to follow me?" "yeah, that'll be great, thanks!" emilia said back with an appreciative smile.

they toured almost all of the school but unfortunately missed a few classrooms because of emilias lateness, luckily they ended the tour in her first class for today. "math seriously? ugh." she grunted unpleasantly which causes a small chuckle out of dina. "hey i better head to my class, see you later?" she questions, "yeah see you!"

emilia took the last available seat, and she could definitely see why it was. the guy next to her wouldn't stop sniffling, one sniffle after the other. not to mention you could most definitely hear them from a mile away. she reached into her bag and grasped onto her headphones, as she placed them on her head, relief insanely shimmered throughout her body, no more sniffling.

after about five minutes of pure silence she felt her headphones rip off of her head, "bro what the f-" she looked up making eye contact with the cranky teacher, "you can get these back after class." he said with a growl. emilia sat shocked, how dare he interrupt the peacefulness that was once inside her. as she began to accept her fate, she stared over at the kid who was now sniffling once again, she let out a massive sigh as she drowned herself into her seat.

WORDS - 563 <3

(AN)

SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE YESTERDAY, I'VE BEEN FAIRLY TIRED RECENTLY DUE TO A MIX OF SCHOOL, WORK, EDITING AND WRITING. 🫶