𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦

the bell finally rang ending emilia's torture, she scrambled to collect her books as she roughly zipped her bag up, nearly breaking it. she stepped up to the front desk, rudely yanking her headphones back from the old man. "thanks." she scoffed, earning a harsh glare back. she quickly exited the class, because she honestly couldn't stand being in the same room as that man for another second.

she turns the hall to be met with a huge cluster of teens screaming somebody's name, but honestly, emilia didn't really give a fuck and continued walking to her next class. 

she creaked open the door and took a seat near the back, she was early so not even the teacher had arrived yet. she ripped her phone out to message mikey, who texted back almost instantly.

em

HEY MIKEY 🫶 

mikey

HI, HOWS SCHOOL GOING

em

PRETTY SHIT

THE TEACHER REALLY HAD THE AUDACITY TO TAKE MY HEADPHONES

mikey

BRO WHAT THE FUCK

em

FR

ALSO I CAN HARDLY WALK IN THE HALLWAYS WITHOUT BANGING INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE

mikey

HONESTLY SAME HERE

em

SHIT THE TEACHERS HERE, TALK LATER?

mikey

OF COURSE

she shoved her phone back into her pocket, and glanced at the door which was once again creaking open, but this time with a load of teens piling through. chairs scratched against the hard wood floor as they all took their seats.

after the lengthy history lecture she paced tiredly out of the room, looking as if she was about to doze off any second now.

it was now lunch, she stopped and stared at the uninviting crowded cafeteria, though she spotted a soft wave in her direction. emilias face practically lit up seeing it was dina from earlier. she skipped over joyfully and sat down. immediately she was hit with questions after questions, "how do you like the school so far?" dina asked thoughtfully. "yeah it's alright, but damn the teachers all talk a lot." em said with a sigh. "honestly i agree, why can't they just make it short, simple and sweet, it would be so much less time consuming." dina stated letting out a giggle.

after dina was finally done with all her non stop questions, a group walked over and took the empty seats on their table. "oh yeah these are my friends, i'd ignore them if i were you, they love chaos." emilia chuckled at her comment and she stared at the others sitting down. from then on it was quite awkward and due to emilia not knowing anyone she couldn't really contribute to the conversations. 

she then reached for her phone once again.

em

HELLLOOOOOO IM ON LUNCH BREAK

mikey

HEYYYY