𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗

emilia hesitantly spoke out every number, one after the other. while miguel's jaw drops more and more after each. as emlia finishes miguel gives her a quick glance before typing something on his phone.

mikey

hey em

a ding arises from emilias phone, she stares at the screen and instantly becomes both speechless, and motionless, like her surroundings had frozen in time. this feeling triggers light goosebumps to cover her arms.  she's trying to comprehend what the fuck is happening but her mind was bolting with oceans of thoughts. she then looks back up causing herself to face miguel. "holy fucking shit." her eyes darted back to her phone.

em

hey miguel..

mikey

guess you were a stalker after all 💀

em

STFU DOORDASH

they looked back up each other, both chuckling but astonished at the current situation. "hey pretty pink princess." she winks. miguel slaps a hand over her mouth. "shut the fuck up empire state building". she pushed his hand away letting out a giggle. "my bad mike wazowski."

little did they know, dina had been staring at the two for a solid five minutes, she didn't quite understand what was happening but she noticed all the nicknames been thrown around.

the bell rings meaning back to shitty science class, as emilia stands up, her hand get roughly dragged away, and before she knew it she was right in front of dina. "soooooo... you and miguel huh?" emilia suddenly gets flustered. before she answers, she takes a deep breath. "it's a long story, but no it's not what you think." a large sigh exits dina, "so you aren't dating?" she asks with a frown. "dina, i hardly know him, so obviously no." emilia laughs. "for now." dina yells as she runs off to avoid any confrontation, leaving emilia just standing alone in the empty ass cafeteria.

emilia hurriedly twists around people as an attempt to dodge them, which didn't really work, she managed to bang shoulders with at least five people in the span of two minutes. when she finally reaches her class she hears a ghastly groan from the front of the room. "you're late miss rodríguez." "i'm so sorry, it won't happen again." she mumbles with a guilty expression. she practically did a walk of shame across the class.

emilia yanks her chair out and plonks onto it, she pulls herself closer to the small wooden table. she sat still for a good couple of minutes before, her eyes starting to unfocus, as she felt drowsy. emilia then placed her head on her crossed arms that sat on the table, and submerged herself into her deep thoughts.

WORDS - 429

(AN)

sorry it's so short again, i was writing for four hours straight but this is all i managed to get done.