Portals

Welcome back, hi if you made it here and liked it so far.

Hope this is good. This is my take on Linked Universe btw

Enjoy

Zelda POV

Father stood up ready to speak

"Hello champions, Appointed knight, Princess and all of the guards. We have gathered to address a issues about marks appearing on the champion, The knight with the sword and the princess herself. I would kindly ask for the champions to come up, and the decendents of not them. Revali, or Teba please come up"

Teba nodded as Revali was still passed out. He told a guard to notify him if he wakes.

He flew up to father.

"Please, enlighten us on to why Champion revali is passed out at the moment. And what his take on the marks are."

Teba nodded, clearing his throat.

"Master Revali believes the marks are something not from Calamity Gannon... But maybe someone similar. He also says the marks are draining his energy and ability to updraft. I can confirm that this is happening. He started to updraft and it went half as high. I was then thrown up and away and when I flew back, He was passed out on Death mountain."

Some gasped. I walked forward.

"If I may, Teba, Father. I have more information from Urbosa before something celestial happened."

Father nodded and motioned for Teba to leave. Teba bowed slightly and flew down to Revali.

I was about to move when I heard shuffling from the way to the Gerudo. I looked and Urbosa was awakening. I rushed over.

"Urbosa! Are you okay?"

I helped her up.

"Y-yeah just exhausted. "

She looked around and bowed to the king. The king looked her way and bowed his head to the chief.

"Lady urbosa. Welcome. If you are wel enough, please, come up and explain your take on the marks. Zelda said something happend at Gerudo Town. "

Urbosa nodded and walked up to the top.

"I believe the marks are things that drain our powers and give it to our decendents. I cannot recall what happened but I feel drained of my lightning."

This king looked disaapointed. I walked up there and looked to urbosa

"What happened is Both the chief's passed out after their marks glowed a bright green and started shooting lightning. Lightning came out of Urbosa and struck into Lady Riju. "

All in the room where confused and shocked.

"From what I've heard from Teba, Revalis updraft has transferred to him."

Teba looked at his hands. He then looked at revali. Revali was unmoving. I looked confused. Teba shook revali and checked hi heartbeat. He then started to panick. We all looked on.

Teba POV

I checked Master Revalis heartbeat after I saw no breath.

Empty.

I started to panick. Everyone just looked on.

"SOMEONE HELP!"

I shouted Guards ran over and prayed past me. I forced back.

"MIPHA, HELP!"

She squeezed through.

"What's up? Is he okay?"