Wakey Wakey

I ghasped. It's all I could do.

I then coughed up blood, saliva, water and fear. Gaining a headache in the process

"Morning sleepyhead" I heard a chirpy voice say.

I looked up to see sky at the source of the voice.

I groaned, leaning backwards onto the rock.

"Hey, what happened down there man? All wild told us was that you passed out after flying over his shoulders!" Legend said.

I sighed, memories or my last and the events flooded back to me.

"I- uhm." I cleared my throat, a metallic taste lingering "It was the deep ocean. I thought I overcame that fear while we where in Winds Hyrule, but it seems not. It was from my past, I defeated a big eel like boss underwater. And it was dark as crap and scary because it had so so so many teeth. Guess it scarred me now I have a phobia of deep dark scary waters." I explained

"Sorry about that bud. Didint know you had that fear" Wild said, squeezing out the water from his hair.

"It's alright. Did we all manage to get our goals?"

[ Quick note! I don't remember who when with who and I'm too lazy to reread so, the new parings are as followed!

• Sky with Legend
• Hyrule with Wind
• Four with Time
• Twilight with Wild
wars is gone lol

Enjoy! ]

"Yeah, Sky did all the work though. He's a good puzzle solver" Legend commented, lightly hitting him on the back.

[ Second note! It's Lon Lon ranch in Majoras mask timeline not Romani ranch anymore! ]

"We are still waiting for Hyrule and Wind to be back. We sent a pigeon to Time, as he dropped in home,  telling him the situation a couple Minuates ago. I reckon we to back to the ranch now your awake" Four commented.

"Yeah, we are no use here" Legend added.

We all got up and made our way to the ranch.

I felt really bad. Like Im just a worthless hero with no purpose. I freaked out over some fish in the water! What time gonna think? He and wild are my only blood relatives. Wilds already done so much, why did I have to freak out?! Times gonna kill me, think I'm a useless hero. That's a great impression Infront of Malon. Damnit Hylia, why me?

I've just gotta hope it was a slow pigeon.

~~

??? POV

All of us apart from Hyrule and Wind are here by the lake. We will be coming up when Twilight awakes. He, according to wild, freaked out at the sight of deep dark depths of the water.
Hope this reaches you well
- Sky

"How lovely! They don't even care about you, hero"

I slammed my hand on the cage, denting it. I did it over, and over, and over again.

On one try, the cage dissapeared and I was sent plummeting downwards.

I had been in a hanging cage over Lava, joined by other hanging cages.

I watched as the lava got closer. I braced myself for imminent death.

It never arrived. I opened my eyes, to see myself dangling just abouve the hot liquid.

My foot was tired around a rope. I tried to hoist myself up but that only made me slip more.

I saw a clocked figure. A young girl.