The Fall

Let's continue this. If you read this, give me ideas plss!

Sky POV

I felt the wind in my hair and flowing behind by back towards me. It felt abnormal. I had gotten used to this, but now I'm back to being new. I liked the feeling but the cause was something else.

"SKY! ANYONE! HOW THE FUCK DO WE LIVE?" Four shouted

I heard his voice ring in my eardrums. My cold pointed ears tingled. I used all my force and flipped myself over and spread my arms out. I fell slightly slower than the rest of the gang.

"COPY ME. SPREAD YOUR ARMS OUT, YOU FALL SLOWER AND EASYER!" I answered back.

They hero's obliged. I noticed Time was not present, meaning he was still on Skyloft. The clouds approached quicker. A red and black portal appeared on them.

"WHAT THR HELL IS THAT?!"

My face paled as anger arose.

"GHIRAHIMS PORTAL. WE CANT LAND IN IT. WHO HERE HAS A GLIDER OR HOOKSHOT?"

I asked desperately as wer approached quicker.

"WILD HAS A PARAGLIDER ON HIS BACK!"
legend responded

"I HAVE A HOOKSHOT!" Warriors shouted.

I devised a plan quickly in my head. I took out my hookshot ( his red whip thingy idk name rn ) and my sailcloth.

"I HAVE A PLAN, DONT QUESTION IT, JUST LISTEN. EVEYONE STAY CLOSE TOGETHER AND HOLD ON TO EACHOTHER, TWI AND WILD IN THE MIDDLE. WARRIORS, YOU WILL ATTACH THE HOOKSHOT TO ME AND GO FORWARD. MAKE SURE TO HIT MY HOOKSHOT. I WILL CALL MY LOFTWING AND LASSO IT LIFTING US ALL THAT WAY. THEN, SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THR LEVIATHAN!"

I shouted. I left out apart of the plan where I would have to sacrifice myself for them to live and not get tourtured.

The portal was closing. The group attached to eachother.

I whistled and saw my Loftwing jump off in the distance.

It was as if time slowed down. Warriors latched onto the handle of my hookshot. I lassoed it around the closening bird. As warriors moved towards me, I let go of my lasso and put my sailcloth on Warriors's back as he whipped past and hung from my Loftwing.

I saw the others go on safely whilst I fell down into Ghirahim's portal. The last thing I heard was Winds screams as I dissapeared.

___________________________________________

Warriors POV

I heard Winds cries of Agony but I knew I couldn't look back. I held on with my might. Slowly, we fell down the clouds.

My muscles burnt in pain as I held onto the hookshot and my comerads. I saw the ground approaching slowly but surely.

I used my strength and untied the red bird.

When I did we all fell down through trees onto the soft grass.

The grass tickled my face, I moulded into the moss, trees shaded me from the clouded sunlight. It felt, calm.

My head and muscles pounded, my arms felt warm, the warmth was spreading. I had no strength left to get up, and soon everything went back, relieving me from my pain.

Wind POV

I groaned and arose, everything hurt but I stood up with the Aid of a tree. I looked at my friend's, they seemed to all be waking up, exept Rancher and Wild.

Oddly, Warriors also wasn't awaking. He had saved us, aswell as Sky, who was now in that Demons Lair.

I stumbled over to Captain and fell down beside him. I shook his arm slightly. My hand felt warm wet. I looked at it and it was stained red. I looked at his arms, both of them, just below the shoulders, where bloody. The blood soaked through his sleeves.

"Guys, HELP!" I called, my throat hurt as my eyes started to dampen. Legend came over to my side and saw the state of Warriors.

He quickly looked in a pouch and found some bandages.

He pulled off Warriors's gloves and arm pads and lifted his sleeves up. Below his shoulders, the skin had been torn, most likely from holding us and the hookshot on the bird.

"Guys, a little help is necessary"

Four and Hyrule, the only others awake or present, came to our aid. Four immediately turned his head back in disgust.

"Oh Hylia" Hyrule exclaimed quietly while grabbing Legends Bandages.

He wrapped it around the pull cuts. Four grabbed a few striaght sticks and passed them to  Hyrule. He put them in around the cuts on both arms and bandaged them in place.

"Now we just have to hope to Hylia he awakes" Legend said.

I felt warm tears fall down my face. I was the closest with Warriors. He was like a older brother, nearing a father.

I shuffeled towards a tree and rested my back on it. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I let my head droop onto them. I silently cried into my knees, thinking about the latest events.

First, We get put on Sky's Hyrule and try Loftwing flying. Ending up with Twi and Wild passed out.

Then, We get pushed off the island and barely survived, Sky sacrificing himself

Now, Warriors is probably dead, Two and Wild still passed out, no idea where Sky is and Time is stuck on Skyloft!

I cried harder and soon let out silent whimpers. Obviously the others heard this and went over to me. They sat Infront of beside me in silence.

I felt something touch my shoulder, then another thing. Next thing I knew, I was being hugged by the three of them

"Warriors will wake up, we will find Sky and somehow make it back to Time. If he doesn't make it back to us first. And just know, you are the youngest Wind. Don't pile yourself up with Burdens and expect to fix them all. Your just a kid, we are all here for you, okay?"

Legends Calm voice said. I nodded and whipped my tears away, looking up.

"So, what's the plan?"

Shorter chapter. Filler chapter. Now there's 3 POV places. Sky, Time or the heroes.

Tell me who you want there to be the most of.

Love yaa!

Word Count ~ 1034