Sent out

Warnings ⚠️⚠️

Thalassophobia ( Fear of the deep unknown ocean )
•I haven't played TP or MM in years so cut me some slack!
•Spelling errors

Twilight POV

I knew it! There on to me, damnit Time, damnit Hryule Damn the whistle! Damn everything thats made it obvious!

I grunted and put my milk down. I stood up, biting back the pain and walked to the door to outside. I opened it and a wind of cold air hit my face.

I pushed through it to outside. My wolf has wanted to breach the surface and erupt out and I finally let him. It felt odd being back willing, unlike with the black monster earlier in Sky's Hyrule.

I walked around a bit in the snow. Then I started running. I felt at home in this form. And warm from the bitter snow.

Eventually I grew tired in this form and transformed back. Inevitably, I was sick up another bucketfull of blood, but I walked back inside like nothing happened.

I then decided I was going to sleep. I joined everyone in the living room by the fire and talking. I slipped into the couch in-between Wild and Wind. Eventually, I fell asleep on Wilds shoulder.

~~~

Note! Hello, my book has like 333 reads and I'm and I'm really happy! Comment if you read this and have read up to this point! I love you and appreciate you alot if you have! Also my friend, Sublimina. If you see this discord me that you have so ik u have actually read it! Now back to the book!

~~~
I awoke to soft voices and a sore neck and a twisting stomach. I remembered clearly what happened yesterday and I was almost sick. I lifted by head up and groaned slightly. Wild had fallen asleep and so had Wind and Hyrule. The rest where awake.

I averted my eyes from the embers of the fire to a completely snowed down field outisde. The snow had stopped and only a few grew clouds lingered around. I said my good mornings and was given a plate with Bacon, Eggs and a fresh glass of milk.

I ate the peculiar food that Malin served me and it was Devine, unlike what I had tasted before. I asked Malon where the thing she called 'Bacon' Came from and she said a pig. Odd.

I ate it all and drank my milk. Eventually, the sleepyheads awoke and we got ready to be Sent out to do our Quests to free the giants.

"You boys he safe out there. We need more people for that final battle." Malon said.

"We will dear, we will" Time smiled and hugged Malon

"Who knows, when ya boys return, there may be another little soul in this house" She smiled

We all smiled at that. We said our final goodbyes and walked out into the snow. It was cold, colder than earlier.

"So we all know where to go, right?" Legend asked.

We all nodded a yes. Time got the masks out of his pack

"Put these on where needed. Don't keep them on for too long and do a test run. Make sure you get used to the mask and how it works and you can put it on and take it off Easy before committing to the Temple. I wish you all luck, and messenger pigeons are available. Just call them" Time explained.

My stomach turned and coiled as wild and I walked away from the group toward the beach. I hates the water, after that fight with morpheel I despised the deep depths of the below. I slowed my pace as the water came into view, I felt like I was going to vomit.

"Rancher, you okay?" Wild said, noticing my slow-down.

I weakley nodded, hugging my stomach. Wild sped walked over and put a hand on my shoulder. I hunched down, leaning against a rock and still hugged my stomach.

"Hey hey hey, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. We all have our fears and boundaries, and if yours is water, we can get someone else to do it. Or call it off." He said, crouching down next to me.

I felt not only sick, but guild in the pit of my stomach. I gritted my teeth, taking deep breaths.

"No no, it's fine. I can do it.... I think" I doubted myself.

After Midna left, after the fight, After almost drowning and fighting the most terrifying underwater creature, I still kept the Zora Gear. ( Idk the name it's been ages since I played TP )

I slowly stood, Wild helping me up.

"I have gear that allows me to breathe underwater. You have the Zora mask. We can do this" I put my fist out.

Wild smiled at me and fistbumped me.

I changed as wild put on the mask. He was suddenly alot taller than me. I hated it.

"Well, After you Wolf-Man" He joked.

I scoffed and waded through the water till I dived in. The water was different than the one in Twilight. For starters, it was warm. Lovely and warm. And clear, like blue glass, unlike the murky waters of Lakebed.

Wild joined me shortly. He adapted to the water much better and swam much quicker. He was also able to communicate.... Somehow.

"Hold on to my back, Kay? It'l be quicker for the both of us" He flashed me a toothy grin and thumbs up.

I tried still to hold myself under the water, as the pressure was still too shallow to not push me upwards. I nodded, replaying his thumbs up and swam over.

I hovered over his back, holding my arms on his shoulders tightly. He counted from 3 then started zipping through the water.

I watched as the fish and sea life flew past. Then he suddenly stopped and I flew right over his shoulders. I heard him echo a curse, swim and grab me and held me in place. I stared at him with a look saying;

I can swim ok my own y'know

He laughed a bit and pointed into the deep depths. It was now a dark blue. I felt my head get dizzy then that dark blue clouded my vision

~~••~~

A chapter in ages.

Hello my viewers 👋👋

How are you? I've changed up my writing style AND the plot of this story SO if it doesn't fit in with what's said in the past, I apologise! Also I hate this story so far lmao so I'm changing it up alot, but I can't be shitted to go re-write the lot.

If you have any slight ideas, Comment them and I'll tag you when the idea is put into play!

Love you all, hope you like this chapter!