Worrys up above

Hi

Pls vote and comment if you want

Time POV

I paced worryingly around Skyloft.

I mentally cursed and hut myself as I saw what just took place and did..... Nothing!

I growled and went to find the Zelda of this place.

~~~

I searched for ages and eventually found her on the edge of the island by the graveyard singing a song and strumming her harp Gently.

I approached her wearily and slowly.

She must have heard my armour clanking against eachither as she strum her song to an end and turned to face me.

She reminded me of my Wife back home, Malon. Oh I hope she's okay. I smile slightly at the though of there possibly being a child when I returned but the throughs where clouded with a cloud of worry for my commerads.

"Oh! Your one of Links friends, I saw you at the Skyloft thing. You where the one who sat out right? I apologise but can't remember your name.... Oh and where are the others?"

She rambled on. I took each quick-fired question in to account and faced her, sighing.

"I'm also link, but call me time so it doesn't get confusing. Yes I sat out because I wasent going to get involved and I was looking out for any threats approaching me. It seems as I've failed as they are not down on the surface, and the weird demon guy who knocked them down has sk- your link."

I explained. Worry and panick arose to her face. Anger whipped her face as she looked under the tree by the graveyard we where in .I only just realised that.

"Ghirahim is the demon you speak of. He came before. Link defeted him and his sword shattered across the surface. We recovered the shards of the sword and placed them under that tree. Impa, link and I all placed a protection on them to make sure they didint bind and let him roam once more. But it seems we have failed. The sword is buried under that tree. You may dig it up, but the worry is that it may not be there or it is binded back to a sword. My link has the goddess sword and is the only one with enough power to break the blade again."

I looked sorrowly at Sky's Zelda. She was on the verge of tears.

"Thank you for the information. I will be off to the surface to meet with the others. I will be back with them. Is there any way to get up from the surface? And a calm way down?"

She nodded, her hair falling onto her face, the breez blowing behind me blew it back into place.

"I can offer a loftwing. And there are Bird statues but they are most likely unusable and unactivated without Fi. The spirits that recides in the goddess sword."

I nodded and turned to leave, sleds spoke up. I turned back and saw her sobbing.

"Please be safe..... Link can hold his own but please try to reunite him with the light...."

I nodded and walked to the barracks to get some more equipment.

~~~

I entered, the knights looking at me weirdly but I egnored them, grabbing a bag of Rupees and a new quiver of well-crafted arrows.

I went and found the loftwings bumping into someone on my way with the leashed Loftwing.

"OI! Tin can, that's my Loftwing! Where are you going with it?"

I turn to him. He has red hair that whips up in a point. It was slightly darker than Malons. He had to guys behind him that looked like jocks.

"The surface. And I'm borrowing him. He will be back in perfect shape."