Appearance

Different POV's Each chapter, they will be listed at the top!

Zelda POV

I awoke to the sound of the castle bells and loud knocking on my chamber door. I got up, fixing my night gown and answered.

"Who is i-"

I was interrupted by Link pushing in and looking close to my face. I felt his hot breath on mine and I felt my cheeks heat up lightly with a giant blush. Damnit.

He grabbed a close piece of paper and a quill, wrighting something quickly and sloppily.

"Link what are you doing?"

I asked. He gave the piece of paper to me. It had smudged words on and was scribbly.

It read

Marks. I woke up with a blue sword under my eye, you have a triforce on your cheek.

I gasped and looked at him. It was true. My cheek tingled and I lifted my hand to it. There was a piece of skin, slightly arose from the rest.

I rushed to my bathroom and looked. A bright yellow triforce design on my cheek.

I grabbed a sponge and filled it up with water. I tried scrubbing it off. It stuck, and now my cheek was red and sore.

Link passed me another note.

I've tried that. They seem to stay. What do we do? Noone else in the castle has these marks. I don't know what they mean but I feel they aren't good.

I huffed and looked at him. His emotionless eyes spoke many words, ones of panic.

"I have to agree. Well, we gather the cha-"

The second time today, interrupted. This time by a bang on my roof. We rushed out.

We saw Revali, laying on the floor, feathers scattered round him, he got up slowly.

"So you have them to, huh"

He said pointing to our marks. His was green and made wavy lines up his left side of his cheek behind his eye.

"Yes. Link and I have them, we don't know what they are or what they do"

Revali perked up.

"I have some sort of idea. My updrafts, take alot more energy and don't go as high. My flight is also decaying and takes alot.more strength than before. I feel as though they are eating our abilities and soon won't be anything more than useless"

Link and I went eye wide.

"You don't think.... It's Gannon?"

"Could be. But we need to see if the other champions have these marks."

I looked down and then back up, thinking.

"Yes. We shall head out with guards, it quicker than letters. Revali, if you can, head to Goron city and tell Daruk and Yunobo to meet us at the castle. Go collect Teba aswell of you can."

He nodded and updrafts off.

"Link you go to Zora's Domain and collect Mipha and Sidon. I'll head with guards over to Gerudo and collect Urbosa and Riju. Got it? "

Link nodded and ran off, his run seemed slower. Huh.

At Gerudo,

Urbosa POV

I felt uneasy with this new marking. I felt drained ever since it appeared. Riju also has a small one but not as threatening as mine.

It felt tingly. Like my electricity when I use it. Odd.