He's WHAT!!!!????

Deaf Dazai AU
Fyodor Agency AU
Dazai Harem ♡( ◡‿◡ )
!!TW!! OOC !!TW!!

Dazai is really good at reading people's lips, and he can speak and answer back since he wasn't born deaf. But if he is unable to read someone's lips he will not answer or ask for help.

Thanks for the patience!!! This one was requested by a friend... other requests will be posted soon after!
~~~~~~~~~

Fyodor Dostyevsky one of the Armed Agency's best recruits, he was known for his tactfulness stealth and good looks.

Dazai Osamu... The demon Prodigy and the silent killer. Feared among the ranks of the port mafia. Known for toying with his victims before ending there life. Pretty face and Deaf.

Dazai wanted to start over, he wanted to get on the side that helps people... his friend Odasaku had told him to live a better life right before he died in his arms...

So Dazai reached out to his Childhood friend and boyfriend, Fyodor... Fyodor told him to come join him in the Agency... that was 2 years ago

Dazai had to keep low, and after all the waiting he could finally come out.

From the closet ┐( ̄∀ ̄)┌

Dazai was nervous, he hadn't seen his boyfriend in 5 years... and he felt ashamed that he only reached out to him in need for help.

After a short pep talk to himself he finally stepped foot in the agency.......

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Fyodor, so who is this man that you suddenly recommended?" Yosano as usual went straight for the tea.

Fyodor sighed... "A friend of mine... why?" Yosano was about to speak when the door to the agency was opened.

In Walked a Chocolate haired Man, His eyes where this enchanting Hazel. He wore this tan coat that suited him perfectly.

He had this "Dolls face" not to masculine looking but not to Feminine either. For sure he could pull both girls and boys.

Everyone couldn't help but stare. This as a result made Dazai uncomfortable.

Fyodor being more shocked then anyone. This wasn't the same 17 year old he knew, the boy he knew had cute little cheeks and was of short height. This person right here was Beautiful, tall, basically perfect!!!
~~~~~~

"You are?" Kenji was the first to speak, Dazai smiled, a smile that could cure cancer... "Dazai...Dazai Osamu"

Yosano sprinted over, "You must be the new worker!!!" Her hands were placed on his shoulders. "...yes" he was quite flustered in the mafia no one made such close contact with him.

That's when he noticed someone he recognized, Did he read the paper wrong? It said that Fyodor didn't work that day.

Fyodor just Blushed a little when they made eye contact. Yosano was confused, who was he looking at? Dazai managed to escape her grasp, he made his way towards Fyodor.

Once there, Dazai made extreme eye contact with Fyodor. And fyodor was subconsciously leaning his face closer to Dazais.

"Fedya~ How are you!?" Dazais words did get slurred, but they were still comprehensible. Fyodors lips slightly curled up. "I'm good you?" Fyodor was waiting for a response when he noticed how Dazais face expressions, clearly showed how confused he was.

Dazai was honestly so used to sign language, his lip reading abilities deteriorated.

Fyodor taking notice of this, repeated what he said but in sign language.
♡♡♡♡♡♡