We kissed at a bar, truly romantic

Gender bend AU

Dazai hazily reached over to press the 'snooze' on her alarm clock. She stretched so much her back arched like a cats. So much for a 2 hour slumber. Dazai grabbed her phone that lay forgotten on the cold ground.

Numerous texts from her pupil, Atsushi. Ah! She totally forgot! Since the truce between the portmafia and the agency, they were gonna meet up in a......fancy restaurant?

Dazai realized she didn't know the meeting place, her mind was elsewhere during the meeting. Doesn't matter, all she knew is that there's gonna be food.

Just incase though, she texted Atsushi.

Dazai O.

Ne Atsushi kun, may I ask where
the meeting will take place?

Atsushi N.

Finally! I've been trying to contact
You for a while now Dazai San.
I believe Koyou san
Said to meet at #####

Dazai O.

O! Thank you~ Atsushi kun!
See you there!

Atsushi N.

Kunikida kun wants me
To remind you to dress properly.

D

azai O.

Does Kunikida think I'm stupid?
I'm his trusted colleague!
Hmph! Atsushi kun, tell four eyes that
I do realize that this restaurant is very prestigious!

-----------------------

Dazai sighed, her closet was whack. She did only wear one outfit. Seeing as there is no solution to her problem she reached under her bed.

Taking out a big chunky metal box. She takes out a small golden key, carefully unlocking the box. Inside were memories of her dark past.

Photos, and letters. Deep down was a set of black clothes. Dazai had burned most of her clothes from the mafia, but she kept some, knowing that a purpose would surface.

Dazai pulled out a gorgeous dress, maroon and brown. The neckline scooped down, exposing her bare neck and shoulders.

It was a bit tighter now, but her measurements were still the same. Her only problem was the chest, since she had matured from her teenage self it was tighter.

Dazai let out a string of curses, her chest practically stuck out! Since the back was exposed, the chilly air hit her. Dazai searched for a jacket, something to cover up her chest and back.

To no avail, Dazai sighed and ran into her bathroom. Staring at her reflection, Dazai wasnt one to lie about her appearance, so she was pretty confident in her appearance.

For the first time in ages she felt... pretty. She decided it was time to deal with the mess she called hair, brushing it and styling it.

Dazai grabbed a pair of black heels and ran out the door. Kunikida wouldn't mind if she borrowed his coat?

She reached the building and asked the front desk for access to the elevator. The man at the front desk, froze and stared at her with a rosy blush.

Dazai noticed his gaze and felt a little insecure. She fiddled with her purse and chewed her bottom lip. The man gave her a card for the elevator and smiled.