A piece of art I give to you Pt.2

Irresistibly Gorgeous!

The ticking of the rat clock in the background really started to piss him off. It was that irritating little click that made staying in the room unbearable. Fyodor wasn't one to lose patience, but it bothered him that "Shuji" didn't confess to him. He really thought there was trust between them.

What's more is that he managed to lie to him, and he didn't care! He didn't feel the need to call him out when he blatantly lied to him. He didn't really think much of Shuji before, but now he does? Maybe it's because he likes men; yes, that must be it!

  Shuji is a skilled pianist, and a beautiful one at that, and it did really hurt to know he didn't trust him enough to tell the truth, but he was angry. How had he not figured it out before?

The signs were there, he just chose to ignore them. Sure "her" chest was flat, but he wasn't naïve enough to count that as clue. Women could have flat chests. Looking back on it he shouldn't have lowered his guard down in the first place.

Either way he had managed to make him sign a contract with him. That was a great start!

..............................

  Dazai's head pulsed, his greatest secret was discovered. Perhaps this happened when he was drunk. The idea made his stomach churn. Had Fyodor ratted him out to his coworkers? Would they look at him with repulsion?

If that happened, where would he go to? He couldn't return to the port, that was too risky. Maybe he could swallow his pride and ask Chuuya for help. The mere thought of such a thing was a nightmare itself.

How had he come to this?

And he was stupid enough to sign the contract as well. Now he was a mere pawn in Dostoyevsky's hand, how distasteful.

  Maybe he could die in a ditch or drown in a river. That would be cowardly on his part, but his dignity was already lost. He could just flee like he did many years ago. Yes, that was the most plausible idea. But he wasn't regarded as a tenacious individual for nothing.

He could twist the contract he signed into his favor and play it off easy.

The contract was simple;

Shuji Tsushima must play from their heart and play any piece asked by Fyodor Dostoyevsky himself. Original pieces must be approved by Fyodor Dostoyevsky otherwise the contract will be terminated, and any profit gained from the piece will go towards the company. Shuji may attend any gala or party hosted by the company, or if invitation is given then Shuji may participate in any other "meaningful" or "influential" party hosted by other companies.

  Shuji is expected to play for the company if asked during any of the parties hosted by the company. If any of the terms stated are violated in any way, Shuji will be asked to publicly state their violation and will leave the company.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Shuji Tsushima are business partners as soon as this document is legally signed and approved by both their corresponding companies.

Shuji is now a legal collaborator that will assist the DOA music company.

(I OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER WRITTEN AN ACTUAL LEGAL DOCUMENT SO DONT COME FOR ME. THANKS)

Seems easy enough, compared to other contracts he signed before this was easy. He was confident that he could manipulate the company without them finding out. Was it risky? Yes, did he care? Certainly not.

They say arrogance is the downfall of a man, and he's more than happy to test that.

.....................