Mini bonus 2 Lunch box

Dazai was extremely hungry, he wondered why he was alone at the Agency. Fed up, he called his husband...

   "Hey~ Fedya me love~ I'm hungry!! I know, I know, i sent you to the store, but shouldn't you be done already?" Dazai was very whiny he got this way when he was hungry.

He almost never ate anything that wasn't made by Fyodor, Fyodor wasn't much of a cook but he was decent. The cooking at home was mostly done by Dazai.

Most would argue about his cooking capabilities, but Dazai was a Monster at cooking. He could cook anything!

He memorized recipes insanely quick. Why didn't he show his overwhelming cooking power? Simple, it was funny and entertaining.

   Finally a yes was heard over the phone. Dazai internally jumped up. He was beaming a wide smile on his face. Suddenly the whole room erupted with laughter, Dazai hung up and looked at the powersource of the laughter.

Atsushi quickly covered his mouth, Kunikida shot him a glare. "The jigs up, Dazai your actually pretty boring." Kunikida came from under the desk. Dazai was confused.

  "Yes Kunikida San is right, though if I may ask, Dazai San whom where you talking to?" Dazai gave a nervous smile.

"Well about that..." Dazai eyed the door and made a run for it. Atsushi and Kunida spring to action grabbing by his neck.

...

Thanks for the patience almost done with the one shots!