A piece of art i give to you Pt.1

A Piece of Art I give to you- Part 1

No abilities AU

Pianist Dazai Osamu

Cross-dresser Dazai

Rich Fyodor Dostoyevsky- Sugar Daddy? Lol

The hype of today: a young female pianist known as, Tsushima Shuji. Her work is inspired by her co-workers. Famous pieces like, Doppo Poet, Beast beneath the moonlight, Ultra deduction, and light snow. What truly captivates the audience are the feelings the pieces convey.

It's like you can feel the emotions; swirling in the air and telling a story. Her most famous piece being, No Longer Human. All her pieces are slow and joyful, a type of warmth that travels throughout the body, this piece however is rushed; like she's trying to grasp on to something, anything that can keep her there, the tune is quiet and monochromatic, it stays in one wavelength and then jumps to another.

The audience got anxious, their eyes wandering around the room trying to find an escape. It is unlike any other thing in the entire world. Once it stopped the audience begged for her to play again. It was like a drug; dangerous but addictive.

Soon influential figures in the music industry started to piece together a conclusion.

At one point there was a young man whose music enamored everyone. He was a demonic prodigy who was cunning and ruthless. He could figure out how to mix other people's arrangements and turn them into completely different pieces of art.

He published 4 original music sheets, Vita Sexualis, Discourse on Decadence, Dogra Magra, and Flawless.

His music sheets are recognized as important and unrivaled. There highly sought after, Dogra Magra is kept in a museum in Yokohama, and Vita Sexualis is in the hands of Mori Ougai, the demonic prodigy's music teacher. Discourse on Decadence and Flaw less's location is unknown.

   Shuji's work is terribly like the Demon Prodigy's, and it's suspected that she is his apprentice.

...

Dazai threw himself onto his soft mattress. "How I missed you my bed~" kicking his heels off and fighting his way out of his dress off. How suffocating! Since he started his Role as Shuji, he was forced to cross-dress. His body was already slim, and his face was soft and delicate, fooling anyone.

He was surprised that none of his past co-workers noticed it was him. Except for Akutagawa, that kid could spot him miles away. It brought reassurance; he would never admit that though.

  Dazai walked over to his vanity mirror, staring at the pretty face. He was disgusted.

Doe eyes with soft coral eyeshadow, light brown eyeliner that brought out his slim facial structure, highlight on his cheekbones, light blush on his nose and cheeks, and a pale red on his plump lips. His eyelashes were already long and naturally curled. He hated the way he was born. So feminine. He wasn't Chuuya! Chuuya was petite so naturally he wasn't average looking, but his face was still masculine, like his sharp jawline and his half-closed eyes.

  Dazai removed his makeup and changed into something comfortable. An oversized shirt and a huge pair of shorts. Tomorrow, he had to play for the entire day. He works at a bar, "ADA Liquor & Entertainment." He was the main pianist; well, he was the only pianist. Folks would come in and drink their heads off while they cheered his name.

Since Dazai arrived, the bar became extremely popular. He would play a wide range of music including pieces of his own. He often did commissions, and he really enjoyed playing at the bar.

  Dazai returned to his bed and stared at the ceiling. It was common for him to stay awake for hours. He started counting back and soon enough the sun started to rise, it was morning already.