A ying yang of a day

Fyodor squeezed the bag in his hands, Dazai had invited him over to his apartment. Fyodor pondered over bringing something to eat to which he settled on bringing some rice.

This was embarrassing, what if he wanted to discuss plans and he didn't mean to make it all awkward? What if Dazai already ate? Fyodor stood outside of the door with a thoughtful look.

He reached over for the door knob, but the door rattled and Fyodor came face to face with Dazai himself.

"Oh! Fedya kun! You came! I was about to call you." Dazai looked as pretty as Fyodor remembered him. With his fluffy brown hair, and round eyes.

Dazai wore an oversized long sleeved shirt that reached his thighs- wait... Dazai wasn't wearing any pants, exposing his slender Bandaged covered legs.

Fyodor had to avert his gaze, trying his hardest not to stare at his legs. Dazai gave him a funny look, but smiled anyway.

"Come in~ Come in~" Dazai put his hand out, waiting for Fyodor to grab it. Fyodor hesitantly took a hold of his small hands and walked in.

For strange reasons Dazai's apartment gave off a sense of familiarity and joy... or that was the surface. Below the thick layers of happiness, appeared the negative emotions.

Fyodor chose to ignore the dread that practically oozed out of his bedroom and instead chose to set his bag on the counter.

"Ooh! What did you bring for me?" Dazai walked over and examined the contents of the bag. "You? Sorry Osamu, these are for us." Fyodor rolled his eyes and took out the rice.

Dazai stuck out his tongue, Fyodor shot him a look, and threw a grain of rice at his face. "How dare you!" Dazai huffed he grabbed some rice and threw it right back.

Fyodor ducked before any of the rice could hit him. "You're picking that up." Fyodor took off his fluffy white coat and his hat and sat down on a wooden stool.

"Ne Fedya~ You look nice today." Dazai smiled sheepishly, Fyodor kept a straight face, but he could feel his face getting hot.

"And might I question why you're wearing that?" Fyodor tilted his head, his black hair swaying and slightly covering his eyes.

Dazai sat himself next to him and chuckled, "Cause it's my apartment. Does it bother you? Or~ does it tempt you?" Dazai leaned in closer, his lips hovering over Fyodors.

He couldn't help but imagine the taste of Dazai's lips, how they would feel on his. In that moment Fyodor wasn't thinking straight, he had a gorgeous man directly infront of him, and to top it off, he wasn't wearing anything other than a shirt and his undergarments!

Dazai gazed into his eyes, he licked Fyodors lips, and was about to place a teasing kiss on those lips when his phone chimed.

Dazai backed away, picking his phone up he answered the call. "What do you need Slug?" Fyodor guessed it was Chuuya Nakahara, a pesky mafia executive who he didn't really like.

Nakahara would be alright if he didn't cling onto Dazai that much. Fyodor wasn't a fool, he saw the way Nakahara looked at Dazai.

Certainly Dazai may have known Nakahara for a longer period of time than him, but could Nakahara actually comprehend Dazai's emotions?

Nakahara was oblivious and foul mouthed, he was solely a person who's only tool was muscle and his ability. Fyodor could make a good pawn out of him, it's not like he had brains.

Fyodor tried to make out the conversation, but Dazai ran to the bathroom. Fyodor sighed, he would ask about it later, more important matters are at hand.