1

"RINDOU YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

"IM NOT LETTING GO!" He yelled back at me. 

"HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?! OMG YOUR HEAVIER THAN A FUCKING ELEPHANT!" I scream. 

It was the middle of the night. I'm probably waking up everyone. But who cares? I was trying to leave after I helped Rindou with some issues with his brother, but I didn't want to really stay this late, and neither did I know his older brother. 

I was heading home since its 2am but as I was heading to leave through the door, he launched himself onto my back. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my shoulders, he held on very tightly. 

"YOUR SO RUDE!" he scoffed at me. 

We started hearing people running down the stairs, but I still tried to fight him off me.

"RINDOU SERIOUSLR! GET OFF YOU FUCKING WHALE!" I yelled. 

"NO" he refused. 

"What the fuck is going on?!" we heard someone yell behind us. 

I spun around facing the group of people staring at us. I took a step back hitting Rindou against the wall and the impact of hitting the wall had made him let go off me and drop on the ground. 

"That was all it took for me to get you off?" I growled, annoyed at how easy it could have been. 

He pulled me by my legs making me fall straight to the ground as he got over on top of me, sitting on my stomach as he pinned my hands down above my head with just one grip of his hands. 

"RINDOU GET OFF!" I yell again. 

"NO WE ARE NOT DONE YET!" he yelled back at me. 

"Can one of you explain what is going on here?" a boy with pink hair looked at us puzzled. 

They all appeared to be confused, but how could I blame them? I too would be confused. 

"Get your whale friend off me" I growl looking at his friends. 

"Bitch" Rindou scoffed at me. 

"Jerk" I glare at him. 

"Whore" he spat with a slight chuckle. 

"Lunatic" I rolled my eyes. 

At this point we were just insulting one another. 

"Idiot" he glares. 

"Emotional wreck" I chuckle. 

"Broke bitch" he started to laugh with me. 

"Attention whore" I burst out laughing. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry" he laughs as he gets off me. 

"Better be" I chuckled gently. 

"Your still weak if you couldn't get me off you" Rindou rolls his eyes at me. 

"I'm sorry? You threw yourself onto me, I think it's an accomplishment to not fall over by your fat arse whale body" I laughed. 

I got back up on my feet, but he still blocked my way of leaving the house. So instead, I turned to all his friends. 

"I'm sorry I overreacted. I hope I didn't wake you all" I smiled warmly at his housemates. 

"How can you be so nice to all of them? You don't even know them" Rindou scoffs. 

"Shut up" I say glaring at Rindou. 

"Is- is she your girlfriend or something?" a boy with black hair and a scar running down his face asked Rindou. 

"Me? His girlfriend? I'd take my own life before he could even lift a gun on me" I rolled my eyes. 

"Can you be a little nice to me? I've been your friend for years" Rindou sighed. 

"3 years isn't that long" I turned to Rindou. 

"Long enough to be putting up with your ass" Rindou laughed. 

"I don't even know how your brother puts up with you, you're a pain in the ass" I scoff.

"You get used to it" a man who seemed familiar shrugged. 

"You must be Ran then" I smiled at him. 

"Yeah, that's me" he smiles back at me. 

"Don't go flirting with my brother you whore" Rindou glares at me as he crossed his arms. 

I grabbed his cheeks like a grandmother does to her grandkids after not seeing for them a long time. 

"Aww is someone a little jealous" I said in a baby voice to mock him. 

"Stop!" Rindou laughed grabbing my hands. 

"You know I would never do that. I respect you too much to flirt with your own brother" I smiled at Rindou. 

"Is that... kindness?" Rindou laughs at me. 

"One day... one day I will fucking murder you" I rolled my eyes. 

"I like you. What's your name? How come Rindou kept you a secret for so long?" Ran asked me. 

"Oh yes, hi im-" I started to speak but get cut off. 

Rindou was being his petty self and grabbed me towards him, pulling me by my waist as he held me like that, using his other hand to cover my mouth. 

"She's been a secret because I know one of you would try to date her. Oh and her name is not interested" Rindou smiled at his friends. 

I stabbed the back of my heal into Rindou's foot and he dropped his hands off me. 

"As I was saying, I'm Hanna" I smiled. 

"Are you okay Rindou?2 the pink haired boy asks, worried for his friend. 

"He will be fine. I've told him before about interrupting me, but he never listens" I shrugged carelessly. 

"This is exactly why you can't get a boyfriend, your way to harsh and mean, oh and stubborn too" Rindou says with a slight groan of pain in his voice. 

"Who said I don't have one?" I crossed my arms, raising an eyebrow at him. 

Rindou looks at me with a look that could kill. He got back to his feet like there was no pain to begin with, he pulls me in and cups my cheeks with his hands. 

"Firstly, you would have told me, secondly I will kill any guy who's not worthy of their love to you and thirdly your mine" Rindou says with a sharp glare, maintain eye contact at all times. 

"Saying stuff like 'your mine' makes us seem like a couple Rin" I chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure you are dating now" Ran laughs. 

"Ew no! This whore? No way!" Rindou drops his hands off me. 

"Whatever, I'm sorry again for disturbing you all, I best get home" I smiled. 

"At this hour? By yourself?2 Ran questions. 

I nod my head in response. 

"Rindou you're taking her home, she can't walk alone at night" Ran glares at his brother. 

"Yeah no chance of him coming with me" I laugh. 

"You're taking her home, then when your back we need to talk" Ran's glare only grew stronger. 

"If I go to her house, I won't be back till the morning" Rindou sighed. 

"Since when are you up for staying a night with a woman, especially at her home?" the pink haired man chuckled. 

"It's not about me or Rindou... it's about my son" I chuckle softly.