11

"You are my real dad after all" Kai spoke with a smile. 

Kai, why? Why would you betray Rindou after saying all of that. As Kai got closer, Rindou's facial expressions got worse. I'd be pretty hurt too. 

But as they almost touch for a hug Kai does something unexpected. He punched my ex straight in the face, he then grabbed his fingers and bent them backwards. He made it look like he wanted a hug to get close enough to a punch, and soon enough both me and Rindou were smiling again. 

"Two in a day!" Kai laughs. 

My ex goes to grab Kai to hurt him but I quickly ran over and pulled Kai out of the way. Instead i got caught in his grip. He pulls me backwards as I pushed Kai forwards towards Rindou. 

"Even better" my ex laughs. 

I kicked his stomach already knowing there's a bullet there, why not move it? He let go off me instantly because the bullet had now clearly fractured something important now. He barley could stand now. The boss had to support him up as they go to leave. 

"I will be back again, then I will make you pay, and keep him I'm not even going to file for a brat like that" my ex scoffs. 

"I wasn't planning on giving him away anyways" I glare at him as he walks out. 

Both him and the boss leave the house, both beaten up. Once they were gone I walk over to Kai and pull him in for a big warm hug. He was safe and with me and that was all I cared about. Rindou got down and hugs us both as well. 

"A cute psychotic family, that is my dream" Sanzu laughed. 

Both me and Rindou look at him and laugh but Kai was confused. 

"What does psychotic mean?" Kai questions. 

"Crazy let's say" Ran smiles at Kai. 

We all sat down together and watched a movie. I was cuddled up to Rindou as usual and Kai was laying on the both of us. 

The last time we watched a movie together like this at my house we were just friends, but now we are lovers. Happy lovers. Even if we both are a little messed up in the head, isn't everyone? I think everyone has their flaws, ours just so happen to be part of gangs and hurting people.