10

Kai doesn't even know his own real dad. Why would he want him? This is ridiculous! 

"Your not getting him" I scoffed. 

"I am and I will do it by force if I have to" he shrugged carelessly. 

"NO!" I yelled out refusing. 

"I AM TAKING HIM WITH ME! DO NOT ARGUE ITH ME OR GET IN MY WAY!" he yelled at me. 

That tone, it's something I will never forget. Hearing him yell at me once again had made me flinch. I squeezed onto Rindou's hand and even stepped closer to him as he yelled. 

"Found yourself a new boyfriend, pfft no one will be better then I was, I gave you everything you ever wanted" my ex shrugged. 

"Everything but happiness and love" Rindou scoffed. 

"Excuse me?" he looks at Rindou with a sharp look. 

"You never loved her. You saw her as a pet, you made her do anything you wanted and abused her, anyone would be better then you" Rindou glares at him. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to like that?" my ex says as he gets closer to us. 

"I am the man who has her heart, something you never had and never will. Neither will you take our son!" Rindou spoke with a sharp tone. 

Our son? He's never referred to Kai as ours. That made me so happy to hear. 

"He is my son, not yours. You can't claim him from me" my ex spat. 

"He doesn't even know who you are, he knows me. I am the father figure in his life so back off" Rindou was determined on keeping Kai as he spoke. 

"So this is how you want to play? Hanna you quit your job, you don't have any money, how would that look in court? Me, I have money, a home and a kid back at home too. I am the perfect person in the eyes of the law to take him" my ex says as he came closer. 

"Don't get any closer to her, and even if she has no job, I do. I have the money and I'd do anything for her" Rindou pulls me behind him. 

He was protective, something my ex never was. 

"I'm sure when my son meets he he will love me and prefer a life with me" my ex says as he glares at me. 

"MYY SON! HE IS MY SON NOT YOURS!" I yell with anger. 

I can finally stand up to him. After all those years, I know I can.

"When did you get an attitude?" my ex scoffed. 

"Since I left you" I shrug. 

"I left you, don't get the story twisted" my ex scoffs. 

"No I broke up with you. I told you to leave. I got you to get out of my life. You simply decided to rape me, pack your shit and leave! So he is not your son he is mine!" I yell with even more anger. 

"We were in a relationship, it wasn't rape" he clicks his tongue as he spoke. 

"Did I ever say I wanted that? Did I ever agree? No I didn't! You pushed me down and did what you liked because your a vile monster!" I scoffed, looking at him with disgust. 

Rindou's eyes widen as he hears those words. he never knew that was the story of how I got pregnant with Kai, in fact no one knew. 

With anger Rindou lets go of my hand and pulled out his gun on my ex. Inupi had pulled me backwards towards him and Koko as we all watched what was going to happen. 

"Get out, I don't want to see you ever again after hearing that" Rindou says seriously. 

"What will you do if I don't?" my ex chuckled as he too pulled out a gun. 

But instead of pointing the gun at Rindou who was pointing his at him. My ex points his gun at me instead. 

"If you shoot me I shoot Hanna" he laughs. 

He had no mercy. Rindou lowered his gun and so did my ex. But without noticing I heard a gun shot, I look up and see Rindou had discreetly shot my ex without anyone noticing. I was stood there in shock. Rindou ran at him and garbed his gun before he could shoot me. 

He got on top as he started beating the life out of him. During the whole fight I saw Kai leaving his bedroom, I told him to stay there why is he leaving now? 

"Mommy?" Kau tugged on my jacket. 

"I told you to stay in your room" I say quite panicked. 

"I heard a gun, I thought you or daddy got hurt" Kai looks up at me upset. 

"None of us did" I smile softly. 

As Kai turns around he sees Rindou beating my ex. With just looking at the situation Kai had a grin growing on his lips. 

"Go daddy!" Kai cheers. 

Rindou's head snapped back but in that moment hearing Kai but it was too bad for Rindou as my ex threw him off. It was like he was completely unfazed by all those punches. 

He was a tall buffed up man, he can take a few punches. He was 6 ft 3 and insanely muscular, quite the opposite of Rindou but either way, he wasn't just punched he was shot at too, yet still unfazed. 

Rindou grabs the gun and shot at him again. This time he drops to his knees as the bullet went through his stomach. Rindou quickly got up to his feet and ran towards me and Kai. 

"Are you okay daddy?" Kai asks Rindou. 

"Yeah, I am great buddy" Rindou smiles as he ruffled up Kai's hair. 

"Who's the ugly dead man?" Kai points to his biological father. 

"I'm your dad kid" my ex says as he coughs. 

"No your not, I have a dad and he is the best dad in the whole universe" Kai smiles. 

"I think your supposed to say in the whole world" Rindou laughs. 

"No I meant universe" Kai says as he was hugging Rindou's legs. 

Just his facial expressions showed how much he loved what Kai said about him. My boss comes up to my ex and taps him on the shoulder. 

"Before they kill you, we should leave and file that court case" boss spoke to my ex. 

"No in fact you can keep him. He is a brat" my ex scoffed. 

Kai came up to him with a smile. It looked like he was about to hug him. Why would Kai hug him after all he just said to Rindou? He held his hands out and even my ex seemed surprised, he was holding his hands out too now, expecting a hug.