8

Hanna pov

My boss finally told me where we are going. I hated this. There was a wealthy rich man who was quite obsessed with me. He had apparently tried seeing me for the past 8 months now but my boss made him leave ma alone. He said if I don't see him today it will put our whole department in danger. 

But if he is so obsessed then why not find me on your own? I didn't like anything about this man, these men were the worst. As we drive there my boss told my constantly to remain calm, get to know him and do whatever he asks of me, he will kill anyone in our department if I disagree or upset him. So in other words, I am keeping everyone in the department alive, including myself. That is a lot of pressure. 

We walk in and instantly are greeted by the man himself. He greets us and takes my hand as he asked me to follow him into his office. With a smile I agree. 

His office was neat and tidy but I couldn't help but notice a stench of an illegal toxin. He asked me to sit down as he would go get something for me. As he left I fix my ear piece and tell my boss about the stench but he tells me to search the room. 

I search until i found a hollow space in the wall, I'd have to punch through and the scent got stronger near this wall, this must be the place. I tell my boss and he tells me to open up the wall. 

"I can't, he will be back soon and I'd have to punch through a whole ass wall" I said. 

"I will distract him. I see him walking your way... hi sir, I just have a quick question" I heard my boss say. 

I could also hear the man I am still to know of his name through the earpiece as they spoke. 

I punch the wall 3 times and finally broke through. Inside was a toxin that the government had been trying to find as they lost it last week. 

"I shouldn't be holding this! The government have been searching for this, I am climbing through the window you can let him back in" I say quickly. 

I hear the conversation come to an end and I jumped out the window. It felt like I sprained my ankle since landing in heals hurt on concrete, uneven concrete. 

He got to the window looking out of it and yelled for his guards to catch me. My boss was still inside but told me to run so I did. 

I was running to Rindou's house since it was closer then my house and also since Kai was there. Because of Rindou's occupation and his friends work, they could protect me since I had my weapons taken off me before entering the office. 

I tripped over my dress but stood up quickly. As soon as I stood up the men caught up, I wasn't fast enough. But how am I to fight of 7 men?!

They all started fighting me and I took a few beatings. My eye was swelling, my nose and lip bleeding and my ankle was even worse now. My boss said he was leaving me all alone to it as well, no back up. What a jerk!

The earpiece flew out and got smashed. There was no communication left for me. Doing my best to fight them I only took down 3 off the guys. I ran off again and pushed pins behind me and leaping over fences even though it hurt. My goal was to reach Rindou and Kai, mainly Rindou, I need him. 

As I got closer the men also got closer to me. They pulled me backwards and pulled a knife out. One small slit came to my throat then another stab to my stomach. 

"Our boss will be happy with this. He loves you but what crosses him, dies" they spat and left me to diw. 

I had to get up even if I could barley move. I had to go see Rindou and Kai. I can't die like this. 

I stood up telling myself it's only 2 streets away. I walked there, limping. I stumbled into the house and Izana was luckily at the door about to leave and quickly caught me before I fell to the ground. 

"What happened to you" Izana asked me shocked. 

"Just get me Rindou" I say out of breathe. 

He called out his name and I see him walk down the stairs with a book in one hand and Kai in the other. 

"Mommy!" Kau screamed out. 

Kai let go of Rindou and ran to me. As Rindou looked up he dropped his book and pretty much flew down the stairs. He pushed Izana away from me and held me close to him. 

"Who did this too you?! I thought you just had awork thing" Rindou seemed mad and upset. 

"It was a work thing" I chuckled. 

"Mommy your not going to die are you?" Kai asked me. 

Looking at his teary face made me start to tear up as well. 

"Of course not baby" I say smiling at Kai. 

I turn to face Rindou and smiled at him too. He was about to cry too. Why would Rindou start to cry? 

"Rindou please don't cry. In case of anything take care of Kai for me" I smiled gently at Rindou. 

"No we are going to do it together, you are not going to die" he says with his tears dropping down his cheeks. 

"Rindou please" I begged him to stop crying. 

Seeing my 2 favourite and beloved boys cry only made me want to cry more. Izana had called for an ambulance but he seemed mad, he said they would get here within an hour. 

"We don't have an hour!" Rindou yelled out. 

Him yelling brought everyone into the room. All the guys looked at us with shocked face. 

I moved myself up a bit to lean against the door. I brought Rindou closer to me and I hugged him, he hugs me back, not too tight afraid to hurt me. 

"Rindou, I- I love you" I say into his ear gently. 

"I love you too, but save your breathe" Rindou chuckled as we both remind ourselves of the first time we met with his words. 

I tilted my head to face his. Was I really going to do this? I'm just staring at hus face, his face filled with tears.